1. What If- Your Mom Lied?

Ages In case you are concerned

Jacob- 12
Elijah-13
Mike- 12
They all graduated Elementary School.

Day 1 ( June 24th)

*Jacob*

"Dear God, I pray you watch over me and my best friends this summer. I don't know why they actually wanted to go, knowing we get bullied all the time. Well, anyways, I pray this camp doesn't affect our friendship in a negative way. I love them and they mean so much to me. We all need you and we depend on you. So please Lord, keep us in your arms and never let us go. In Jesus Name, Amen!"

I opened my eyes and looked at my suit cases that were stacked on the floor. I didn't really want to go to camp. But since my friends wanted to go, I had no choice.

As soon as a white bus stopped in front of my house, I assumed that was the bus I had to take. I grabbed my bags and left.

"Be safe, baby cakes! I love you!!" My mom yelled so I could hear. Talk about embarrassing.

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

Be safe, My Ass!!! She know damn well I ain't gonna be safe. I never really went to camp before, but based on how school is, I know we gonna get treated the same way at camp.

I got on the bus and went way to the back seat where I usually sit.

Mike was next to get picked up. He lived right around the corner from me. I watched him struggle to walk down the steps of his porch with his giant suit cases.

"Damn!! What he bring? His whole house???"  I said to myself, laughing my ass off.

He got on the bus looking as nervous as I was. Good thing nobody was on the bus but the 2 of us. I raised my head.

"Hey! Back here!"

When Mike noticed me, his face lit up.

"AYE!!!!!"

We both hit the quan for a second then we ran up to eachother . He picked me up and spun me around. The bus had to jerk forward, making us fall in an uncomfortable position.

I was sprawled out on the floor while Mike was over me.

"You okay?" He asked, running his fingers through my afro.

"Yeah, uh get off me!"

I pushed him and he almost fell again.

"HA! That's what you get!!!" I teased, laughing.

"Mane, that shit ain't funny!"

He pushed me and we started play fighting in the aisle. We were surprised the bus driver didn't say anything to us.

"I wonder when Elijah getting picked up." I said, sitting back in my seat. Mike put our suitcases on the seat across from us and sat by me.