25. Can I Kiss You In Public? Part 1

*People in their cars bumping Mindless Behavior's new song and they don't even know it!!* 💎😍💎🔥

*Jacob*

"Happy Independence Day everybody!" Nicki yelled for a greeting as she walked in the cafeteria.

"Hey girl." I waved faintly.

She walked to my table and grabbed my hands.

"Hey baby cakes. You okay?"

"Yeah. I haven't been asleep all night."

"Why?" She raised her eyebrows then grinned wide.

"Ohhh I kno--"

"No we didn't do that!" I laughed, shaking my head. "We just kissed and stuff." I blushed and covered my face. Nicki giggled and pulled my hands down.

"You remind me of a girl."

"Everyone says that." I laughed.

"It's true."

I looked down a few tables and noticed something different. Jeremiah and August were sitting across from eachother. Their plates were pushed to the side of them. August was talking while Jeremiah was just laughing away.

"Jay is girly too."

Nicki glanced at them and covered her mouth.

"OMG!! I KNEW August had a crush on him!"

"He does?"

"You can't tell? He's been quiet lately and he is always around Jay."

"True. They got closer since the incident with Mike."

August tangled Jeremiah's fingers with his while they talked. Soon they stopped talking and stared at eachother. August leaned in to kiss him, but Mike, being the clock blocker he is slapped Jeremiah's arm.

" Boy, What???" Jeremiah yelled. "You see we talking here!"

"Just wanted to say good morning." Mike said before walking to our table. He gave me and Nicki a hug like he didn't do anything wrong.

"You wrong for that." Nicki pushed him back.

"For what?"

"Don't act like you don't know."

Mike looked back at them.

"They go out?"

"I don't think so. I think August is doing all of that because he cares about him. He's not the type to break rules. I really won't let him either. I don't want him getting fired."

Mike sat down and hugged me from behind.

"Well, you're gonna have to stop that."

He pointed over to the love birds who were about to kiss again. Trey was just walking in.

"NOOOO!!!!!" Nicki ran over and pushed August to the floor.