7. What If You Got Kissed?

*Jacob*

When we were all finished swimming, we took a walk at the park. Elijah and the others talked to me for a bit while Mike was talking with Ally. I was glad they became really great friends.

"So how did you all meet?" Zoe asked.

"Well I met them in 4th grade. They been knew each other"

"Yeah." Elijah agreed. "Me and Mike met as babies. Our parents get along very well. When we met Jacob, our moms met his and they all been friends since then.

"Oh wow. That's cute."

"Yeah...." I caught Mike staring at me and smiled at him. He smiled back and waved. I watched him look up to the sky. The way the sunlight reflected on his eyes made him look So handsome.

"Dang."

Tabitha placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you alright? Your face is kinda red. Are you getting sick?"

"A little bit." I lied. I don't got time for girls asking me why I was blushing.

"Why we all walking together???" Zoe laughed pushing Elijah away. "Lets split up then meet back up."

"Okay."

Zoe left with Tabitha, and Niko was walking off talking to Paris. Elijah looked at me and Mike.

"Oh, go with them. I want to talk to him." I said, shooing him off.

"You sure? He asked.

"Of course I am. Just don't be gone too long."

"Aite." Elijah ran to catch up with the boys while me and Mike walked another direction. We were inches apart, not saying a word. I couldn't keep my mind off what happened in the pool. I didn't know what was going on with me. I just wanted to kiss him so bad. My heart couldn't take it. It just kept calling his name.

"Jacob."

"Yeah?"

Mike grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to block out the gap that kept us apart.

"Why aren't you speaking to me? If I did something wrong at the pool, I'm sorry."

I shook my head.

"You didn't do anything wrong. I'm fine."

We walked around the park holding hands in silence.
Mike soon released my hand and ran off.

"Mike, Wait!!" I yelled. "Where are you going??"

I followed him until we got to a gate I didn't know was there. Over across from the gate was a green hill that led down to a river of water.

"Wow that's pretty!"

"I know right??"

The water had a natural blue color and it was pretty the way it's path peeked through the huge rocks. It was so beautiful.

"Your eyes are pretty." Mike giggled. "The way they sparkle..it's so cute."

"Thank you!" I laughed. "Yours is pretty too. It makes you look handsome."

"Ya think so?"

"Yeah."

Mike stared at me for a long time but I didn't stop it. I couldn't keep my eyes off him either.

He reached his hand to my face and ran his fingers under my chin to lift my head. The feeling of his touch made my body quiver.
He leaned up close to me and kissed my cheek.

"Mikey??? What are yo---"

"Shhhh...." Mike hushed me and whispered in my ear.
"Can I kiss you?"

I didn't say a word. He pushed me against the gate and stood in front of me. Our eyes stayed locked on eachother. He stretched his arms on both sides of the gate, locking me only to him like a cage.

"Jacob, Please?"

I still didn't speak. He bent down to my height and kissed my forehead. My face stung as his kiss marks made contact with my face. When he got down to my lips, he paused and stared into my eyes.

"Can I?"

He didn't wait for me to answer. He closed his eyes and pressed his lips against mine. They were soft and the kiss was slow and passionate.

He pulled away and smiled at me. I was speechless.

"JAAAACCCOOOOBBB!!!!!!!!!!" Tabitha screamed from around the corner. Mike got off me quickly and stood beside me by the gate.

"Yeah?? I'm here. " I said.

"I figured. I can't find you though."

"Oh. I don't know where you are at either, But I will come find you."

Me and Mike went off looking for everyone else.

But I couldn't get the kiss off my mind..........

I couldn't get HIM off my mind for the rest of the day.

My body was losing control and all I felt was endless hot feelings.

I think I'm falling in love with my best friend...

******************************

How was it? I don't think I did good on this one. I will check it over and change stuff if I don't like it later.

Ignore the spelling mistakes

Do you think Tabitha was spying or nah??

I'm in this convo...but I'm not really the one talking. 😒😒👌

Vote, Comment, Share

~Yasmine