22. The Trio Is Back Part 1

*Jeremiah*

"OMG!! How long is it gonna take for us to get back? You taking mad long!" Mike whined.

"Be patient little fucker." I turned a corner. "Yo Mike, I understand you glad you alive and some shit like that, but don't show out. I can always make sure you don't survive next time."

"Oh, is that a threat, brotha??" He yelled in a playful way.

"Nope. It's a promise. You know I can kill you right now as we're driving, right?"

"You wouldn't." He flicked the back of my head with his finger.

"Bitch." I stuck up my middle finger.

He was the only one awake. Jacob was asleep on Elijah's shoulder.

"They did a lot for you, Mike. You have really good friends."

"I know." He leaned his head on top of the passenger seat.

"I don't know what I'd do without them. I love them so much."

"I don't blame you."

Mike stared down at Jacob and kissed his forehead.

"Are y'all gonna go out one day? Cuz y'all make a cute couple."

"One day we will." He blushed and looked out the window.

When we got back to the hotel, everyone was walking into the auditorium.

"The Trio is BACK BITCHES!!!!" I yelled, gaining attention from our group of friends. Tabitha ran over and swept Mike off his feet, giving him a tight hug.

Niko dapped him up as soon as she put him down.

"Thought you would be gone."

"Shit. Everyone did. But no, I made it."

"That's right! We back!" I held up Jacob and Elijah's arms. Mike pushed me forward.

"Move bitch! Who said you was us???"

He walked into the theater with his best friends.

This is gonna be a long day.......

**********************

Just did a short little update. Next chapter is what happens in the movie theater. I'm predictable so maybe you already know. But you can guess.

What will happen?

#1~Paris is seen back at camp and Mike gives him a brutal ass whoopen?

#2~Everyone will be crowded around Mike the whole time and Jacob will be jealous?

#3~Same as #2, but Mike will leave them and take Jacob to a secret place so they can get some alone time? 😍😚💏💖💖💋💋

#4~Jacob and Mike will fall asleep early, but August decides to approach Jeremiah?

Let me know what you think will happen.

👑YasmineTheQueen👑