10. What If You Were Split From Your Crew??

I will try to make this chapter longer this time. And I'm still continuing the One Shot book.

*****************************

*Mike*

I sat in the cafeteria surrounded by my friends who were having a full blown conversation. They were saying that today we were all going to 6 flags and 9 times out of ten, we were all gonna be split from eachother.

"Why does that have to happen?" Elijah asked with a mouth full of food.

"Keep your mouth closed." Zoe rolled her eyes. "And that's because there will be alot of staff and chaperones today. So they split us up into 4s or 5s with a chaperone."

Elijah grabbed our hands.

"We gonna be split y'all." He said directly with a dead tone in his voice.

"That's fucked up!!" Me and Jacob replied. Our friends laughed.

"I swear you guys are so cute." Tabitha squealed.

"I swear. Its like y'all known eachother forever."

"We have." Jacob said, hugging his arms over me and Elijah's shoulders

"Are all of the teenagers nice like you guys?"

Niko took a biscuit off Zoe's plate. "Honestly no. They mean as hell."

"Y'all playin!"

"We're really not. They always bully the teens and mess with the kids."

"That's rude." Elijah rolled up the sleeves to his shirt and stood up. "I'll knock all of them the fuck out. Square up bitches! Square up!"

Onika came up behind Elijah out of nowhere and hugged his waist.

"No you won't. Calm yo dick. You ain't gotta do all that."

"But Nicki, the teenagers are mean. I heard they bully kids. Especially teens like me and Mike."

"Well that won't happen around me because then they'd have to see that side of me nobody seen before." With that, she licked her lips and made an evil smile.

Paris leaned in on the table.

"Well Miss Nicki, If you're gonna be naughty, I'd like to see all the tricks you can do to me."

"What?" She raised her eyebrows.

Paris closed his eyes and waved his hands in the air like he doing magic.

"I'd like to see you ride this--"

Zoe pushed him to the floor before he could finish his sentence.

"Sorry about him Nicki. He doesn't know how to act around women."

"Oh it's fine." she giggled.

"Fuck you Zoe!!" Paris yelled from the floor.

"Nah. Go fuck yourself." She kicked him by his side.

"You abusive." Elijah laughed.

"No I'm not. I'd never hurt my brother. We always play like that. Right Paris?"

"Yup." Paris stood up and sat beside Zoe. "That's how we play. We like making scenes and shit."

Before anyone knew it, Paris slammed Zoe to the floor.