18. What If You Blocked Out The World?

*Mike*

"Let me cater to you." I whispered in my Angel's ears as I laid him on my bed, showering him with kisses.

"Anything you want, I will give to you."

"Are you okay?" Jacob asked with his legs still wrapped around my waist.

"As long as you're right by my side I am."

I let my tongue roam around his neck. I kissed his sweet spot, making him moan a little.

"I'm crazy about you Jakey. I really am. There's something about you that makes me so attached to you. Everywhere I go and everything I do, I think of you. I can't get you off my mind."

Jacob blushed at my words.

"Me neither."

"I want to prove myself to you. Anything you need, I will do for you."

"All I want and ever needed was you."

Jacob sat up and kissed me for so long. I rubbed on his body and took his shirt off.

I laid him back on the bed and kissed his jawline.

"Do you want to take a shower with me?"

Jacob's eyes grew wide and his face got red like a tomato.

"You don't have to if you don't want to."

"Its not like that. It's just that I never took a shower with a boy that likes me before. I want to. Its just that I'm nervous."

"Oh. You think I might make you have sex with me?" I smirked.

"Uh..." He hesitated for a minute. I knew that was exactly what he was thinking.

"Nah. I'm not gonna do that to you. I can wait until you're ready."

"Uh, okay." He smiled.

I picked him up and carried him into our bathroom, shutting the door behind us.

~🔥~

*Elijah*

When I got out of the breakfast line, I went over to the table to see Mike and Jacob, but there was no sign of them."

"Do you know where my friends went?" I asked as soon as I got there.

"Maybe back to their room." Nicki giggled.

"Why you say that?"

"The way they was kissing in the hallway. They probably in their room doing the You Knoww!!!" Tabitha sang.

I couldn't picture my two best friends having sex. That's Just awkward to me. Plus they are too young to be doing that shit.

"If they want to come with us to laser tag today, they better hurry up." Niko warned. "You should go get them."

"Hell naw! They be here. I don't want no part in that."