26. Can I Kiss You In Public? Part 2

Read part one if you haven't already. If you don't, you will not understand this part.

😶💍😶

*August*

The party was being settled at my friend Aubrey's house. We were gonna celebrate somewhere else, but we was convinced. He promised not to charge us, so why not? Plus he crazy about Nicki and he wanted to see her so bad. She was trying her hardest to avoid him. That's a shame.

Believe it or not, I told Aubrey how I feel about Jeremiah. He thought I was kidding so he laughed about it for about 5 minutes, just to realize I was dead serious. He got us a private room so we could spend some time together.

"Finally you got yourself a girlfriend.....Kinda." He smiled, clapping his hands.

Don't ask how he figured Jeremiah was an intersex. I have no idea.

"Yeah. I'm gonna go get him. Can you just keep them occupied and don't make Trey suspicious."

"Alright. I got you."

I grabbed 2 bottles of pepsi from the fridge and went out to the patio. Everyone was either eating, or talking amongst themselves. Jeremiah was talking to Nicki near the drink table.

"Hey Nicki. What's up Jay?"

Nicki waved and Jeremiah gave me a bear hug.

"Trey gonna notice y'all one day. You gotta be careful."

"He only gonna notice if you snitch." Jeremiah rolled his eyes.

Nicki laughed. "No y'all too cute. And August you know we're friends. I wouldn't want to get u fired."

"Yeah. But you know how Trey has his ways of making you spill the beans." Jeremiah winked. I didn't get what he meant, but Nicki did.

"Shut Up!!" She blushed.

"We gonna leave you alone now." I grabbed Jeremiah's hand.

"Wait, where are we going?"

"You'll see." I waved at Nicki walking off.

"Okay y'all be safe. Don't break the condom."

"Whatever little girl."

I led him around the corner to the private room.

*******************

*Jeremiah*

"Uh, why are we here?" I sat on the bed and got comfortable.

"Is there something wrong with that?"

"Noooo, but being in here alone with you is kinda awkward."

He sat on the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"How?"

"I don't know. Its just weird. You might try to harass me or something. You look like a rapist."

He laughed."Bitch Where?"