16. What If Your Best Friend Did Your Hair?

*Elijah*

"Elijah, are you trying to get Mike mad or something?"

"Nope. Not at all."

We were at the mall walking around. Me, Jacob, Mike and Jeremiah were in a group with August and Nicki monitoring us.
I was holding Jacob's hand while we were walking. I could see Mike's temper going from 0 to 100 quick.

"He's a keeper." I laughed, letting Jacob's hand go. Mike pulled Jacob to his side so I couldn't reach him."

"I'm starting to think you trade."

"Who the hell even taught you that word?"

I swear Jacob be saying shit that come from other people's mouth but he don't even know what it means.

"Nicki told me what that meant."

"Okay what do it mean then?"

"Aren't you a teenager? Shouldn't you already know this stuff?"

"So the fact of the matter is he thinks you a confused ass nigga." Jeremiah interrupted.

"What u mean boy? I got my priorities straight."

"Or do you?" Mike joked.

We went into finish line and some other stores and got a couple of outfits and shoes. After all of that good stuff was done, we went to the food court to get something to eat.

"Where to go where to go?" I thought to myself, tapping my chin.

Mike went over to Subway with August and Jacob was at a table already with Ally and her friends.

"I guess I'll go with Chipotle."

I got in line and bought my food. when I was just picking it up, Mike and Nicki was talking to Jacob and some fly ass black woman.

"What y'all doing?"

"Well we made a bet just now." The lady said while brushing her fingers through Jacob's hair.

"Yup! I told her guys can do hair just as good as girls can. So I'm about to go do Jacob's hair." Mike announced.

"You really gonna let this nigga touch your hair?" I laughed. "He gonna fuck that shit right up."

"Bet you I won't." Mike retaliated as they walked out the food court with their lunch.

"We gonna see about that." Jacob laughed.

Hair Studio

~💆😂💇🔥~

*Jacob*

Mike and Mikayla (the hair dresser) was getting all of the products they were going to use on my hair. Mike walked by and stabbed my fro with a boy comb.

"Use that to pick the naps out." He joked.

"Bitch please! My hair is ten times more silky than yours will ever be."