11. What If Your Love Was On The Line?

*Elijah*

We got back from the trip just in time for dinner. To my surprise, Mike and Jacob weren't scared out of their minds when they saw me.

"I guess y'all had a good day."

"Yup!" Jacob pulled Mike closer by his arm.

"You okay?"

Mike looked at me and nodded yes.

"I had to deal with teenagers. And they were annoying as hell."

"One day you and Jacob will be teenagers."

"Okay but we won't be annoying like that."

He pointed over to a couple of guys that was trying  to get with some girls that were walking by.

"See? That's annoying!" He claimed.

When we got to the table with the rest of our crew, Ally walked up and sat by us. Jacob sat her on his lap and wrapped his arms around her.

"How old is she?" Tabitha asked Jacob.

"She's 12 like me."

"Ally baby do you know what sex is?" Zoe asked without hesitation.

"What?" Ally's eyes widened. Jacob shook his head and plugged her ears.

"No she doesn't obviously. Don't be filling her head with y'all little nasty teenaged thoughts."

"Right." Mike instigated.

"You may want to keep her ears plugged then. That's our topic for tonight."

"Okay then I'm leaving."

Jacob got Ally off his lap and they walked to the table Nicki was at.

"Mike, do you feel any type of way?"

"Nah. Say what's on your mind. I'm all ears."

"Okay."

Dang! Was Mike taking maturity medicine or something? Because he's been calm and open for anything for a few days now.

"Eventually people are going to have sex here. You know that right?" Tabitha asked us.

"I didn't even know they allowed that."

"They really don't. But you see, our generation of people doesn't give a fuck."

"True." I agreed.

"Well uh..you know how boys and girls do it?" Paris asked.

"Yeah??" We all said back.

"Be honest. Have y'all ever kissed someone that was the same gender as you?"

"I kissed a girl before at school." Zoe admitted. "I have no regrets."

"Y'all made out?" Mike asked.

"Kinda. We got distracted by her friends."

"Okay. Well all of y'all straight right?"

Tabitha, Niko and Zoe nodded. I had no clue where this was going. Neither did Mike so we decided not to answer that.

"To be honest, I'm bisexual." Paris admitted. I wasn't surprised. "I been that way since 3rd grade when this one boy kissed me while we were playing under the table."

"Awee that's so cute!!" Tabitha tugged on his sleeve. Niko pulled her back towards him.

"Are any of y'all homophobic?"

"Nah." Both me, Niko and Mike said at once. We knew half of these girls were crazy about shit like that so he didn't ask them.

"I have a crush on somebody here. Its a guy. But can y'all keep a secret?"

"Hell nah!" I laughed. I didn't even want to know. I didn't care. Mike said he could. Nobody else said they could. As soon as Paris whispered in Mike's ear, his jaw dropped and I could've swore I saw tears forming in his eyes.

"Please don't tell me Paris likes him" I thought to myself.

"Can y'all excuse me for a moment?"

Mike stood up and walked out the cafeteria. My blood instantly started boiling. I don't know why.

"What did you say to him?" Zoe scrunched up her face.

Paris mouthed something to her and she was just as surprised as Mike was.

I don't know what they were saying but I've had it!

I stood up and walked to the elevator thinking Mike went on the top floor. I heard sniffs and sobs coming from the boys bathroom so I walked right in there. Mike was sitting on the floor with his knees to his face and his arms crossed.

"Mike."

He lifted his head and rubbed his eyes.

"What's wrong? Why the hell are you crying?"

Mike didn't speak back at first but gave in.

"My heart is gonna be broken. The person I treasure the most is gonna be taken from me."

"What?" I didn't get it. "Who are you talking about?.

"Paris likes Jacob, Elijah."

***************************

What do you think will happen?

How would you feel if someone else was crushing on your crush?

MikeXJacob or ParisXJacob?

Any thoughts on Paris or Mike?

Vote, Comment, Follow me.

Also if you want a special role in this story, let me know with description. This story will have a 7th grade sequel.

~Yasmine