12. What If You Claimed Whats Yours?

*Jacob*

I had no idea what happened during dinner time, but Mike has been holding me in his bed for the longest. He hasn't said a word since he saw me.

We were watching Minions while eating some leftover snacks from the trip. Every once in a while, I'd hear him sniffle from behind me. I leaned my head back so I could see His face. He looked down at me and I noticed tears were running down his cheeks. I took a napkin and wiped them away.

"I tried not to." His voice shook as he spoke. "I tried not to let you see me like this."

He sighed deeply and held me in his arms.

"I tried to keep my emotions inside but I just can't."

"What happened? Why are you crying?"

"Because I found out you might be taken from me. You might not be mine anymore."

"What are you talking about?"

"During dinner I found out something that can possibly take you away from me forever."

I shook my head. I don't know what he been hearing, but nothing could split me from him.

"Mikey. You're my best friend. I'm crazy about you. You're the main person I think about every day. None of these camp folks will have a chance in my heart like you do."

The sad expression Mike once had turned into a smile.

"Thank you." He rocked me back and forth in his arms.

"Can I tell you something though? Its been on my mind for a while."

He held my hands tightly.

"Yeah. You can tell me."

Mike sat there and stared at me.

"Tell me!!" I whined."

"You know what, I'm not ready to tell you yet."

He shook his head and let my hands go. I grabbed his instead and leaned in face to face with him.

"Please?" I asked in a sweet voice. Mike blushed and tried to back up from me. I held his hands down and leaned in more until he was actually laying under me on the bed.

"Are you gonna tell me now?"

"Nope." Mike turned his head away from me.

I bent down and kissed his neck a few times.

"Jacob Stop!" Mike groaned.

"Are you gonna tell me then?" I asked as I kept kissing on him.

"If you get off I will."

I got off of him and sat at the other side. Mike jumped up and ran over to my bed.

"Psyche!! I ain't telling you shit!"

"Ooh, I'm telling yo momma you cursed!" I threatened.

"Okay then I'll Just tell yours that you smoked weed."

"I'll just say you convinced me."

Mike bit his lip and jumped over my bed walking up to me.

"I wish you would."

"I will." I smiled.

I ran to the center of the room and he pushed me on the ground. I sat back up and pulled him down with me.