8. What If- You Couldn't Decide??

*Nobody's POV*

Day 3 (June 26th)

Trey was in the cafeteria today giving everyone the rules and regulations for the summer while they were eating lunch. Elijah, his best friends, and their crew were sitting at the same table. The girls had their eyes glued to Trey while the boys were quiet.

"So Nicki gave y'all the basic outside rules of Camp. But there are more rules than just that."

Everyone groaned with boredom.

"I know I know. Y'all don't want to hear this another time. But we got newbies, so we have to. Okay?"

He winked and the girls went crazy. Jacob rolled his eyes and put his head down.

Trey explained the rules.

"Rule #1. No bullying. We do take that shit seriously, unlike schools. As nice as I am to yall, if I hear you been messing with somebody more than once, Im'ma beat ya ass."

Some people laughed, but Trey kept a straight face.

"Rule #2, Don't be doing drugs that ain't legal. That means Meth, Cocaine. Crack. None of that. I only prefer weed. Thats it.

(Marijuana is legal in this book.)

"Rule #3, Please don't be having sex. Cuz I don't want y'all parents getting at me cuz y'all lil girls got pregnant."

"Rule #4, Do not steal nobody's stuff. Because if you do, Im'ma break ya shit for real."

Trey popped a random person walking by beside their head. Everyone gasped.

"Why you hit him??" Zoe asked.

"He was looking at me wrong."

"Okay, ignore it."

Trey gave her a death glare and she stopped talking.

"Rule #5. Try not to fight so much this year. Let's just have a good time. okay??"

"Alright." Everyone said.

"Okay. Tonight, were gonna have a campfire. I got marshmallows and all. Anyone can come. Just meet up at the park tonight at 7."

He wrapped up and everyone was dismissed.

*Elijah*

"Who tryna go to that campfire tonight. To be honest, I really don't want to go."

We all were walking around tryna find out what we want to do.

"Me either." Paris said. "We all should just chill tonight."

Tabitha held Jacob by his arm."In who's room?"

All of us looked directly at Mike.

"Oh, hell nawl! My room ain't in this."