17. What If You Let These Niggas Know?

A/N: If you see any spelling errors or anything, don't mind it because I'm always looking over and updating them.

***********************

*Mike*

Day 6 (June 29th)

"Yo! That's crazy! I thought it would last the whole summer!"

To my understanding, Jacob just explained to me and Elijah that we're only here for a month. Tabitha told him on his way to the bathroom at like 3 in the morning. So far, we been here for 6 days. So much has gone on for just 6 days. It felt like we been here for a whole 2 weeks.

"I guess not." I shook my head and put on Elijah's glasses.

"Ooh, you gonna be in troubleeee!" Jacob warned.

"Not if yo little ass snitch."

We were in Elijah's room and it was like 4 in the morning. He was in the shower so me and Jacob took selfies with me wearing his glasses.

"I'm still kinda mad at you."

"Why?"

"Because you fucked my hair up."

"Oh be quiet. It was only your edge up."

"That makes it WORSE!" I yelled. Jacob laughed and fell off the bed.

"That's what yo ass get." I teased, scrolling through twitter. I added some of our friends here.

Jacob sat next to me and lurked through my other phone.

"For you to have a crush on me, you sure are mean as fuck."

"Well that's how I am." I laughed. "You're the only guy I ever liked. Other than that, I'm all to the ladies."

"That 98% straight shit." Jacob leaned on my shoulder.

"Hell yeah. Can't lie. I know you like girls too."

"Like them? I love Them!"

Elijah walked out his bathroom with no shirt, some boxers and a towel over his shoulders.

"What y'all talking about?"

"Shit. Females. And how camp only lasts a month."

"That's really fucked up. I wish we were here longer to be honest. I don't want to go home." Elijah admitted.

"Me neither." I plugged Jacob's ears. "But I know one thing. Paris won't be going home if he try to touch bae."