21. "My Condolences" MY ASS!!

*Nobody's POV*

He woke up in a dark cold room. The streetlights were glowing up the sky.

"What time is it?"

He reached for his phone.

12:08AM. (Day 9 July 2nd)

"What the hell? How long have I been out??"

He tried to move, but pain took over his body. Too many chords were attached to his body. He figured he didn't need it, so he snatched it all off, making the thermometer shut down.

"The fuck was I on? Life support?" He sucked his teeth. He stood up from his bed, ignoring the pain, and peeked out the curtain that separated him from the hospital office. He kneeled by the entrance to get stronger WI-FI.

The doctors were in a deep conversation while walking towards Mike's room.

"So what do you think we should do Dr. Rio? Mike hasn't been awake in 3 days and he's slowly dying."

"Well, I had him on life support for 48 hours."

"Were there any changes in the results?"

"Nope."

"Well sorry to say Dr Rio, but we did everything we could. We have to pull the plug on him. He is considered deceased.

"These niggas stupid as hell." He laughed to himself after hearing the whole conversation.

"Are you sure that's what you want to do, Ms. Monroe?"

"Absolutely. There is no other way. He will be in a better place."

They opened the curtain and turned on the light. Mike was not on his bed.

"Where'd he go?"

"Looking for something?"

Their jaws dropped not believing what they saw. Mike was standing in front of the window with the chord in his hand.

"You were gonna kill me? Uhh you so didn't wanna go there."

Mike is BACK!!!!!!!!!

***********************

*Jeremiah*

7:08AM

"Jay, you know I love you baby. I'm sorry I let you down as a child. I did a lot of fucked up things. I just want you to know I love you and you mean so much to me."

I was on Jacob's phone talking to my mom while keeping him company in his room. My mom was never around me. She barely even spoke to me. She was always out in the streets selling drugs and prostituting herself. I pretty much had to raise myself and deal with my cold hearted father. While I was on Instagram, my mom commented on one of my photos saying "Jay. I miss you. Give me a call when you can." So I did.

"Mom, What you mean you love me? That makes no sense. You pretty much threw your life away and forgot about all of us. Me, Jamie (My older sister) and Vermont. (My cousin)"