20. Throwbacks and Memories (Special)

A/N: This chapter goes right along with the story.

***********************

*Jacob*

Day 8. (July 1st)

My heart is all torn up.

I feel like life ain't even worth it anymore..    

I sat in a chair, facing Mike in the hospital. He's been in a coma for 2 days now. The doctors doubt he will make it. Me, Jeremiah and Elijah are the only people that come visit. I talked to his mom yesterday. She should be here tonight along with mines and Elijah's. I spent all of my time here with Mike. I refused to leave his side. I didn't want the doctors trying to take him off life support while I'm gone. I had a couple of outfits, my phone and plenty of food here. Elijah just left to the hotel to go to sleep.

I held Mike's hand and prayed he doesn't get taken away from me. His heart was beating, but at a very slow pace.

All of the memories of us ran through my mind. When we first met, the jokes, the laughs, the love, the flaws, everything. I wish we would've stopped the situation.

I remember the day we met like it was yesterday.

*Flashback*

I ran down the hallway hoping there was an exit or something nearby. I really didn't have time for these bastards. I just wanted to go home and go to sleep.

There were like 3 of those fuckers chasing me with all types of weapons in their hands. Luckily The exit door was right in front of me.

I pushed the door open, running down the stairs and as far as possible. When I figured I lost them, I was about to slow down but I tripped on someone's foot.  I yelled preparing for the floor to hit me, but My body stopped moving.

I

looked up and saw a dark skinned boy staring down at me. He was holding me by my waist so I wouldn't fall.

"Who are you running from?"

"Uhh Th-Th- The Big Bad Wolf!." I stuttered, not meaning to. He stared at me confused.

"His bullies." His friend answered for me.

The boy that was holding me stood me back on my feet.

"I don't like guys that bully girls. That's not nice."

"I'm a BOY!!" I yelled.

"You might as well be a girl. You're cute." He smiled, playing with my afro.

"Thank you. I'm Jacob."

"I'm Mike." He said.

"And I'm Elijah." His friend said.

"And we are Two Chains!!!" I said out loud, making us laugh.

"Well, Well, Well." yelled the big bad wolf and his demon friends.

"So the little faggot does have friends?? Hmmm"