6. What If You Met New Friends?

*Elijah*

Everyone was separated into groups doing separate activities today. We were called into groups by numbers so I was happy me and the boys cheated just to be together. I noticed Mike and Jacob were a bit closer than usual. I guess because we all made up so I didn't mind.

"What are we gonna do today?" Jacob's friend Ally asked.

Our staff for today was Ms. Parker. She was a very slim dark skinned woman with long black hair.

"You guys have a choice."

We all stopped in the hallway.

"You can either go swimming or go to the gym. So ......who wants to go swimming?"

"ME! ME!! MEEE!!!" Jacob and Mike chanted along with some others.

"So I guess the rest of you want to go to the gym."

The others just nodded yes. I shrugged since I really didn't care what we do.

"You didn't pick, Elijah?"

I shook my head.

"It don't matter to me."

Ms. Parker counted the amount of people that wanted to go swimming and the amount that wanted to go to the gym.

"This isn't good. Without your vote, the decision is tied."

"Awe, fine!"

I really preferred the gym, but the way Mike and Jacob were looking at me with those puppy eyes was torture.

"Ok. Im'ma go with swimming." I decided just for them.

"Yay!!" They squealed, jumping up and down. They were being so cute today Tbh. No homo.

"Thank you best friend!!" Jacob squealed, squeezing me tight. "This is why I love you!"

Jacob grabbed Mike's hand and they ran into the boys locker room along with the rest of us. (The girls had their own of course)

*In the pool*

*Mike*

"Marco!!!"

"POLO!!"

"MARCOOO!!!!"

"POLOOO!!!"

I was apparently chosen to be Marco while everyone swam away so I wouldn't catch them. I honestly didn't want to play at all. I just wanted to play with Jacob and his friend Ally but nobody really got the hint. I ducked under water so nobody could see me. I opened my eye lids just a little to see where I was going. When I got in contact with someone's legs, I pulled them under water. I was surprised to find out the person I pulled down was Jacob. His eyes were wide opened because of the goggles and his hair was floating so beautifully. He reminded me of a mermaid. Except he is a guy so a merman I guess. Jacob grabbed my hands and pulled me closer to him.

"Got ya!" I said in sign language. (Jacob understands it. Its a code we do.)

Jacob smiled and I placed my hands on both sides of his face.
We both were floating in the water holding each other. Jacob raised his head so we were face to face. My whole body got hot from how close we were. I never dealt with this before so I was very nervous. Jacob wrapped his arms around my neck and stared into my barely opened eyes. I didn't know what we were doing. It was like our emotions were acting on it's own. I never felt this way before. Especially around him. Our lips were just inches apart when....