A/N

I'm making some goals this summer. Since I know Im'ma be working at an amusement park. Finally something fun!

Anyways, I'm planning on making some BoyxGirl stories (never said I actually would) and a book about random shit and the stuff that goes on in my daily life. The Summer Camp sequel will be out by then.

Another thing. This goes to RomanReignsWWE123
I'm gonna try out making intersex stories cuz yo ass keep asking 😊😂😛 I just never done it before. You know what I'm doing now in Summer Camp tho. (It has something to do with that but y'all gonna have to find out what I'm talking about. 😣😊)

I also need some new people for the sequel and I ain't got A clue on what to do. I need y'all support on this. Give me some random names and info. And they can't be 20 and up. The age range is 15-19.

Thanks for all of the votes and comments. Some of them be making me almost choke. Lol. I love you guys. I don't write for no reason. I do it for the people and out of love. I really appreciate you guys.

Oh, if u over 18, go vote. I'm team Bernie Sanders. Just letting y'all know now.

The ROC don't fuck with Trump. 💁👉🚪

Not the city I live in.

Okay. Im'ma go update the story now. Please give me some names and Ideas. Message me it tho.

💍Queen Of Shade💍