24. Jeremiah's Secret

2 Days later.  (Day 11. July 4th)

7:18AM

*August* (ABOUT TIME!!!)

It's crazy how the week flew by so fast. It seemed like Camp started yesterday. We only have 2 weeks and a half left being here. Last week was tough. Glad we got through it. I heard a knock on my door. I stood up and opened it to the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

"Hey. Sorry if I woke you. My shower water is cold. Can I use yours?"

"Uhh......" I turned around and walked to the bathroom so he wouldn't notice me blushing.

"Yeah you can. I'm pretty sure my water is good enough."

I turned on the shower and turned it back off when I felt the water getting hot.

"Yeah it's good. You can use it."

"Okay thank you." Jeremiah smiled. "I'm gonna get my clothes."

He left the room and I shut the door, laying back on my bed.

Lord, what did I just do?

I know damn well I can't be doing this. Of all people, I can't be letting him take a shower in MY bathroom! I couldn't let anyone do that anyways. But for my own reasoning, I let It happen.

"Face it August. You only bending the rules for him because you like him." My conscience teased.

"Man whatever. Its not even like that." I rolled my eyes. "Besides, I can't have any relations with the teenagers here or else I'll get fired."

"Okay. It's not like you're a grown ass man. You only 17. And don't front about not tryna get in his pants."

"Ugh!!!! SHUT UP!!!!"

My mind is so fucking dirty.

Jeremiah peeked his head through my door and watched me go through my temper tantrum.

"Is everything okay?"

I relaxed myself on the bed and stared at him upside down.

"Yeah. Just somebody keeps private calling me and people know I hate that." I lied.

"Well I can cuss that person out for you."

"It's all good. I blocked the number anyways."

"Mhm." He walked past me into the bathroom and shut the door. I stayed on my bed for a minute due to the nasty thoughts in my head.

I went into the closet after a while and pulled out my 4th of July outfit. It was pretty dope. We were going to a party today in about a few hours.
I took off my clothes and put on my red and blue shorts. When I was about to put on my shirt, A loud thud came from the bathroom.

"Jay! You good?"

"Help meee!!!!" He cried.

I opened the bathroom door and seen him collapsed on the floor. The shower curtain was laying on top of him.

"Oh Lord."