13. What If Twelve Couldn't Stop You?

*Mike*

Day 5 (June 28th)

"Hey are you alright now?" Elijah asked as I woke up on his bed the next morning. I realized I cried myself to sleep and we left Jacob by himself in my room last night.

"Oh, Shit! My baby is in there!"

I jumped off the bed and ran out of Elijah's room to mine. When I opened the door, I found Jacob watching videos on my laptop with Ally. They were laughing at something on there.

"Hey Mike." Jacob greeted without looking.

I shut the door and laid on the bed next to them.

"I want some donuts. I really do." Said a boy in the video they were watching. They kept replaying it and they laughed so hard from it.

"I'm done." I shook my head and went into the closet to get a pair of clothes.

"That's my cue. See y'all at breakfast." Ally said before walking out the room.

When she closed the door, I turned around and walked towards my beauty.

"What happened last night?"

"I fought Paris. And I whooped his ass. And Elijah is gonna whoop his ass too."

Jacob gasped and pulled me beside him.

"Y'all can't be fighting. You both will get kicked out early. And I don't want to be here alone."

"We have a good reason to fight him. And don't worry. If we have to go home, I'll make sure you're with us."

"Okay."

I grabbed his hand and kissed it. He leaned in close and kissed me. I thought I'd never feel that again.

I stood up and got dressed for the day. So did Jacob. We decided to wear our twin Nike outfit today. When we got finished, we were about to walk out, but something stopped me. I grabbed Jacob's hands and pulled him in front of me.

"Before we go downstairs, I want to tell you I don't want you anywhere near Paris. At all. Don't speak to him. Don't look at him. Nothing. Understand?"

"Yeah, but why?" He asked crossing his arms.

"That's a question I don't want to answer. This is for your sake. Okay?"

Jacob nodded and I kissed his lips.

"I love you Jacob."

His eyes grew and he covered his mouth.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Not only that I love you but-"

"I'm in love with you." He said, grinning from ear to ear.

I was not expecting him to say that. He took the words right out of my mouth.

"Damn. Get out my head." I laughed. Jacob squealed and hugged me.