29. Finding Out The Secret

*Jacob*

Trey's office was all the way on the 6th floor next to his and August's room and Trey was probably in his room asleep so I was a bit nervous.

"There should be nothing to worry about." Mike assured me as we walked onto the elevator.

"I don't even think Trey is here."

"Did you ask Nicki?"

"Nah. We came back with her when she said she didn't know where Trey was. Remember?"

"Oh yeah!"

I pressed 6 and the door closed.

"You still mad at Elijah?" He asked.

"Nah. Not anymore. But don't tell him what we're about to do."

"Too late for that."

When the elevator door opened at the 6th floor, Elijah was standing right in front of us with his arms crossed.

"Where the hell y'all think y'all going?"

"To Trey's office. Sshhh!!!!!!" Mike whispered, Dragging Elijah right along with us.

"Why are y'all going there?"

"To get chocolate." I grinned.

"And spy on his files." Mike added.

When we got to the door, he put the key in and unlocked it quietly so nobody would hear. We all slipped in the room and closed the door, locking it.

"What would make you do something like this?" Elijah yelled in a low tone.

"I'm suspicious. And the only way to conclude my suspicions is to investigate."

"Nosey ass." Elijah moved me aside.

I was already at his desk eating a bowl of candy.

"Yo, if he get sick, I'm telling his mom you did it."

"Whatever." Mike went through the cabinets and checked through his profiles. He had a bunch of pictures and folders with each of our names on it. I helped him go through them all until we got to Nicki's.

Her's was different from everyone else's. While ours were a plain beige folder, hers was all colorful and it said Barbie at the front.

"That's odd."

"Open it up." Elijah squatted beside Mike.

He opened up the folder and took out the papers. I scooted behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck as we read the paper.

"Okay, so She's 17......and....she's been here since she was 14 "

"Oh my gosh!" I interrupted. "It says her status is a Camper like us!!!!"

"So she's not a staff?" Elijah asked.

We read a bit further until we got to the bottom paragraph.

'This girl will always be a member here and I love her dearly. She I'd my everything. Never let her leave. She is my mistress.

Xoxo, Trey.

"Oooooohhhh!!!!!! THEY FUCKING!!!!!" I screamed. Mike covered my mouth quickly so nobody could hear me. Shit. It's true.

"Yo, now he can't even say anything about August and Jay."

"Hold on hold on." Elijah grabbed the papers. "He could've meant it in a different way. Lets keep searching."

He flipped some more and stopped on one that made his jaw drop.

*Mike*

Bruh....

"What?" Me and Jacob raised our eyebrows.

"Never mind. They low-key."

I grabbed the papers and saw a picture of them kissing flat out.

"Just a crush my ass." I shook my head and took a few pictures of it."I knew it!"

I put the papers back in the folder and put it in the cabinet.

"Okay let's bounce."

We escorted ourselves out the office. Jacob was the last one because his greedy ass was eating up all of the chocolate.

I shoved the papers in the bookbag I put on Jacob's back.

"If he throws shade on August and Jeremiah, then I'm throwing shade on him. No disrespect to Nicki."

"Right." Jacob and Elijah agreed.

*August*

6:30AM

I sat up on the bed and took a big stretch. I'm usually not a morning person. I just had to use the bathroom. Jeremiah was still asleep with his arms around me. I pulled myself away and went to the bathroom. On my way out, Aubrey was just walking by.

"Hey whatsup? Trey said call him and meet him in his office at 12."

"Aite. Its whatever. I be there at 12."

"Okay cool." He waved as he walked off to his room.

Oh, I'll be there......

NOT!!!

I'm spending time with my baby until evening.

*******************

Note: I changed some things in this chapter cuz I accidently had Mike speaking when it was really Jacob's POV. So yeah I fixed all that up.

I'm not gonna be writing much sidenotes because I'm ready to end this first book. Lol

💎🎧ShadeQueen🎧💎