15. What If You Was Trade?

Jeremiah will have more POV's So will Paris. MB coming back out in the beginning of April with new songs and shit. How do y'all feel about that?

**************************

*Elijah*

On the way to the mall, me and the boys had a full blown conversation about relationships. And not just any relationship. I mean Jacob and Mike's.

"Honestly, I have no problem if y'all like eachother and what not, but if y'all go out now, don't you think it would be too early and our friendship would be completely fucked up?"

Mike leaned his head on Jacob's shoulder.

"Yeah. Of course. That's why we're staying best friends."

"So....is it like...are y'all gay or bi?"

"Like we know. We're 12!" Jacob whined.

"How about you?" Mike smirked at me.

"I'm straight as a pole."

"But you know some poles can be curvy at one end." Jeremiah laughed.

"Well mines ain't like that. But I'm not a phobe either."

"Well Jeremiah you're 16. Do you know what you are?"

"I'm bi but more into girls. I heard about these fake ass niggas  around here. They don't want nothing but sex and cooked meals."

"Isn't that a good thing?" Jacob raised an eyebrow.

"Not if they're thots."

Mike choked on his spit and laughed hard.

"That's crazy! Not all dudes are thots. You just gotta keep looking. I bet you a faithful man will come around." Mike advised.

"Thanks Mike."

"No problem."

They dapped up and continued to talk about what came to their minds.

Me on the other hand was thinking about the things Jeremiah said.

The way he talks and the input he has on guys. When he wasn't looking, I let my eyes scan over his body. It was shaped like a girl's. No homo but he had a lot of ass but not much of breasts. He had them though.

He reminds me of a girl....

*************************

*Jacob*

I overheard some people on the bus say we're almost at the mall. I wouldn't know because I don't live around here. While Mike and Jeremiah were in a deep conversation, I pretended to be tuned into them but I was really wondering why Elijah kept eyeballing Jeremiah the whole time.

"Elijah."

He took his attention off him and at me.

"What's up?"

"Are you trade?" I asked too fast for him to hear.

"What?"

"Never mind." I chuckled.

I got up and walked to the small bathroom they had at the back of the tour bus. On my way over, this 5 year old boy tapped my shoulder.

"Look!" He said excitedly, showing me a picture of his uncolored ninja turtle. He had crayons in his hand and he was holding it up like it was Simba.

I kindly took the crayons out of his hand and walked away in slow motion.

August was just walking out of the bathroom with an expression I couldn't comprehend.

"August. Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Just thinking about someone."

"Ooh! You got a crush!" I grabbed his hands and pulled him in front of me.

"Who is it? I won't tell anybody."

"I'm not gonna tell you anyways. I don't want them to find out and I get my heart broken."

"Is it a he or a she?"

"Its an IT. I told you I'm not telling you." August scoffed and walked away. I went to the bathroom and did my business. I decided not to mention to anybody that August was falling for someone. Or is he a player and only wants peaches and cream?

I laid my head in Mike's arms when I got back and took a nap.

*August*

Trey and Nicki were at the front seats laughing their asses of watching this Deez Nuts VS. Donald Trump video.

"Trump's hairline. It doesn't exist folks." Nicki snorted at one of the youtuber's comments.

I had my eyes on the grand prize. I couldn't tell Trey or Nicki that im falling for a teenager. I'm only 17 years old so I'm not that old. But still, I could get fired just by having any relations with them. That's why I'm making a promise to myself. I'm not even gonna act like I like anyone. Especially around the exact person I like. I'm gonna wit until the last day of camp and when we get on the bus to get dropped off back where we live. Then I will tell them.

I took out a bottle of sparkling grape juice and chugged some down like It was liquor. Nicki looked my way and pulled me over to them.

"Quit being a loner." She teased. She always knew how to make me smile.

***********************

Who do you think August likes?

What do y'all think of Jeremiah?

Do you think Elijah really straight or nah?

The YouTube video I mentioned in the story is what I was watching last night.

Vote, Comment, And just know I'm taking requests for New characters.

💎Queen Loyalty💎