Cycles and Circles

What's it called when you go dizzy with thinking about your complicated until you start going in circle? Baliw. Crazy.

I can't sleep, Journal. I can't stop thinking about everything that has happened. Every single event that has happened because of me.

My eyes are puffy. My cheeks are wet with tears. My heart has seemed to freeze.

And I'm at my desk. Acting crazy.

I keep drawing all that has happened over the past cycles. And the problems I faced in them.

First cycle: Juan. He bullied me.

Second Cycle: Trent. He never was friends with me.

Third Cycle: Arlene. She was sad because of me.

Fourth Cycle: Now. He died because of me.

I put them in a large circle, like how Ria twisted her knobs to go back in time. Laying them out helped me see the bigger picture. To realize my big regret.

I wish I had never started on this journey. I wish I could have faced my problem with Juan and be done with it. If I had overcome his bullying, me and Trent could still be friends. Arlene and me could still be on good terms. Trent wouldn't have died.

Oh, how I longed to turn back time, Journal! All the way around.

That's why I keep drawing lines from the fourth cycle to the first cycle. Why, Journal?

I'm bored.

I can't sleep.

I regret.

And because I wish I could go back.

And that's when I saw something. I saw something as I drew lines across the path of time. I saw a spark of light. The hope.

Laying them out helped me see the bigger picture. 

The only thing to do now is to wake up tomorrow and call up Ria.