Prologue

I write this journal as the events in this journal unfold.

I write so that I will never forget what had happened. What could have happened. And what is happening.

But, most importantly, I write so that I won't forget the card. I won't forget the memories with him. I won't forget my mistakes. I won't forget the lesson I had learned.

And I write so I won't forget the ride.

The ride of my life.

So I keep this journal in my backpack, so wherever and whenever I go...

I will remember.

-------------------/-----/------------------
Hi friends! If you liked it, please vote and share the awesomeness to your friends!
Don't forget for more updates! Please follow me for updates of my new upcoming action/love book: WHEN I MET HIM. 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/83229393-when-i-met-him

Teaser:

"I open it to see a girl's selfie and information next to it. I study her. My upcoming project. Bright brown eyes. Wavy long black hair. A mole at the edge of her left eye.

"We can give you maybe 15% of the earnings. If you catch her."

"Sa province sya ngayon?" I ask him, standing a little taller.

"Oo, mas easier kasi wala syang masyadong body guards sa bahay nila. Summer naman eh sa mga estudyante." He says.

I snap the folder shut. "Yun lang kailangan kong gawin? Then...tapos na ako sa mga dirty work mo?"

He smiles, like a snake just crawled up my spine. "Oo naman. Kung gagawin mo. AND...if you obey my every word."

"

Exciting DIBAAAAA?! Mas exciting yung next parts that I will plan, so pls follow! ;)

Thanks! Have a good day. ☺️