Being Invisible

In December. 

Define Invisible? It's like you're not even there. You're someone passing by. You're a stranger. You're a ghost.

Time flew by so fast. And in this cycle, things were different.

Just like Ria had said.

This time, Arlene didn't help me in decorations. For some reason, she texted me that she was sick and couldn't make it to school for a few days. So I was left to cut and decorate without her.

Even Trent had a different job this time. And journal, guess what?

He was assigned to cutting too. So...he sat right next to me.

And the saddest part about it was that he didn't even speak to me. I felt kind of hurt that he didn't even say hello, but then I remembered that it was my fault that we hadn't met. Which made me feel even worse.

At one time, I tried to say hello, but then another person walked up to him as soon as I was going to introduce myself. So, I was left hanging there on that one-ended conversation.

I kept my mouth shut, glancing over at him occasionally.

But he never acknowledged that I was even there.

This was totally different to me. 

I remember he had held me steady. He kept me from my anger. He helped me smile.

And now, it was as if I was a ghost.

Invisible.