other books!

Silver Dust (Muke)- This is is the Blue Scales spinoff! It will be fairy!muke and I'm starting it next week! It's basically the "sequel" to Blue Scales.

PCD (Muke)- 5SOS is split into two bands. Michael and Calum are in a different band than Luke and Ashton. Michael is depressed and basically is PCD. He's only happy on stage and suffers more with depression after concerts. Luke likes hooking up with others and wants to go after Michael. This book can be triggering!!

Anonymous (Malum)- Calum is a hidden YouTuber who is scared of the stage and doesn't want his identity to be known. Michael finds his YouTube and immediately starts a friendship which will lead to more.

The Curse of Calum (Malum)- Every person Calum has ever loved has died and Michael wants to get to know the tan boy. This book is sad and CAN be triggering but there will be trigger warnings.

If You Don't Know (Lashton)- Luke is a Knowing and feels little emotion. Ashton is a Loving and feels too much. It's a dystopian novel and basically people have to choose what side they want to be on.

Cracked Ice (Muke)- Michael is a hockey player. Luke is a figure skater. Michael gets Luke pregnant and the blonde can no longer go to the Olympics.

***

THESE ARE ALL MY OTHER STORIES PLEASE GO CHECK THEM OUT

-Lee