thirty-two +

Hello loves. There's a smut warning. This is just a filler since you all asked. You don't have to read if you don't like sex and smut. If you want, skip to the last asterisks before the authors note because there's no smut there. I don't want any of you feeling uncomfortable and just wait for the next chapter which should be around tomorrow or Friday!

***

Michael pressed his lips softly to Luke's. They were in the backseat of his car, parked far away from any mainland on the coast. They were on a hill that Michael would go to with his dad a bit and he knew no one would ever show up. It was so deserted and it was off road. No one would find them.

That's what Michael had to promise Luke before they would start.

"Are you nervous?" Michael asked, seeing Luke a bit tense underneath him.

"This is like so kinky Michael! How could I not be?" Luke exclaimed. The blue-haired boy gripped onto his partner's arms tighter and released a shaky breath.

"This is nowhere near kinky. It'd be a lot more if we did this pulled over on a highway. Or if I were to handcuff you. Or if you were to call me Daddy," Michael explained, trailing his hand down Luke's torso as he spoke. His voice trailed off near the end and he let his voice drift off.

"Do you want me to call you Daddy?" Luke asked. He didn't mean to make it sound sexual but Michael let out a choked moan. He knew he had done something right.

"Please, baby boy," Michael whispered.

Michael placed his hand on Luke's chest and pushed him down so that they were laying down. The black-haired boy shifted his legs so that they were now resting on the blue-haired boy's hips.

The two held eye contact, the older of the two trying to think on how he should start this.

"Can you kiss me now? Or am I going to have to keep waiting?" Luke asked, feeling a bit needy already. He could feel Michael pressing against him and he just wanted to get it over with.

"Patience, baby," Michael said. He pinched Luke's thigh softly and Luke whined softly. Michael definitely knew that Luke had some type of pain, pinch kink.

Luke was definitely sporting a semi at the moment and Michael admired it. It wasn't the first time that Michael had pinched his thighs and Luke managed to pop a boner.

Michael connected his lips with Luke's and Luke immediately granted him access. He liked how needy Luke was for his touch. Luke tried to fight for dominance but quickly gave up when he knew it was a lost cause.

Luke's hands threaded into Michael's hair and Michael moaned when Luke pulled a tiny bit more. Luke moans matched when Michael pinched his hip.

Michael tugged at his shirt and threw it down on the car floor. The black-haired boy stayed up so he could do the same to himself. Luke brought one hand up from Michael's waist and raised it to push on Michael's shirtless chest. Michael leaned back and soon the two were switching positions, Luke crawling on top of him.

Luke grinded down onto his soulmate and elicited moans to escape their mouths. They were both fully hard now, as Michael moved his hips up to meet Luke's.

"I want to do something," Luke suggested. His hands started fumbling with Michael's button on his jeans. They were soon being pulled down Michael's thighs and along with his boxers.

Luke took this time to actually examine Michael. He hadn't seen anything about it last time when Michael was just as needy as he was. He definitely did not regret looking. Michael was long and thick and erect against his stomach. There was a bit of precome already leaking and Luke just wanted to have Michael in his mouth.