twenty-seven +

+ means smut. skip this chapter if you are not comfortable. you're literally just missing smut. it is human smut. not mermaid smut. fish don't actually have sex. the female lays her legs around the tank and the male follows behind her and fertilizes the eggs #themoreyouknow. this originally wasn't supposed to happen for another two or three chapters but i was just like oh well fuck it. this was so long too. so much longer than the last chapter wtf.

***

Michael held Luke in his lap as the two sat in the smaller boy's bed. Luke's cheeks were still a flaming red and Michael was waiting for Luke to stop blushing. The blue-haired boy had momentarily forgotten that once they had changed back, he wouldn't be wearing clothes. Michael quickly had turned away but Luke still felt the embarrassment coursing throughout his body. Michael of course had seen all of Luke since it had taken him a second to process what had happened.

"I mean I was going to see it sooner or later," Michael said, pinching Luke's cheek softly. Luke swatted at Michael's hand and continued to hide his face in his hands.

"I can show you mine if it'll make you feel better," Michael added.

Luke peeked out of his fingers and looked into Michael's eyes to see if Michael was just kidding or trying to get him to stop hiding his face. The older boy pushed the younger boy off of him and climbed off the bed. Luke kept his eyes peeking out and watched as Michael pushed down his sweatpants and boxers all in one go.

Luke's eyes slowly wandered down from Michael's eyes, down his torso, and to where Michael seemed to have no shame.

"How is that going to fit in me?" Luke asked, looking back into Michael's eyes. His face was now bright red and Michael couldn't help but chuckle. Michael pulled up his boxers and sweatpants again to get Luke to stop blushing.

"Trust me, it will," Michael said, flopping down on the bed again.

Luke quickly crawled up on top of Michael and allowed both of his legs to rest on either side of Michael's body. He rested his palms on Michael's chest and Michael smiled up at him. The black-haired boy sat up and brought Luke closer to him. He brought his hands to the back of the younger boy's neck and brought him closer to him. Michael leaned forward and connected their lips.

The two continued to kiss and it soon got a bit more heated. Michael tugged on Luke's bottom lip with his teeth which made Luke pull away. Luke made his hands go to the back of Michael's neck and tugged at the hairs at the nape of his neck.

"I thought you wanted me to explain everything," Luke said, furrowing his eyebrows, a small pout gracing his lips.

"That can wait," Michael quickly said, before pressing his lips to Luke's again.

Michael flipped the two over and pushed Luke down on to the soft comforter underneath him. Michael bit Luke's lower lip and Luke quickly opened his mouth and allowed Michael entrance.

Luke pulled at the lower part of Michael's shirt and the older boy took the hint, pulling away briefly to pull off his shirt. Luke took his shirt off at the same time, knowing this would probably be his only time to take his shirt off. Michael moved his hands down to Luke's thighs and started rubbing further and further up. Michael started trailing his way down Luke's neck and collarbones and sucked small hickeys into his skin. He stopped at Luke's collarbone once Luke let out a particularly loud moan.

Luke felt so needy. He had only been hard about three times in his life and he was waiting for Michael to do something.

"Do you want to continue?" Michael asked, pulling away a bit. He wanted to make sure Luke was okay with them potentially going further. He knew that Luke most likely wouldn't say no but consent was necessary.