twenty

Luke loved that he was finally talking to his family. He was video calling them on his aunt's laptop with the special service she had. Luke had told Michael that they could hang out in an hour so that he could call his family.

"Lukey! I missed you my blue haired son," Liz said excitedly, the call had been answered and Luke smiled widely seeing his mum for the first time in a few days.

"I missed you too Mum. How are you and Dad and Jack and Ben?" Luke asked, he really had missed his family. He couldn't wait to see them soon again.

"We're all really well. Ben and Lara found out that they're having a child!" Liz said excitedly, "I'm going to be a grandmum."

"I'm going to be an uncle! That's so exciting. I'll have to call him later!" Luke said just as excitedly as his mum. Merpeople loved babies. They couldn't help it.!" Luke said happily.

Liz shifted her computer a bit and Luke saw his dad sitting next to her.

"Hi Dad!" Luke said, a grin on his face.

"Hey! I heard you got your scales from your mom. Is it true?" his dad asked and Luke nodded his head ecstatically.

"I'm not really sure who it is yet. The only person I remember touching me was not my soulmate. I kissed him and no glow. I was shoved so much in the hallways. It could be anyone Dad," Luke said sadly.

"You'll find your soulmate. I know you will," Andrew, Luke's dad, said smiling reassuringly.

"I hope so. I've gotten so close yet I don't have any idea. I want to find my soulmate and hold him close and give him cuddles and little kisses," Luke said pouting.

"You will find him. Don't give up," Liz said smiling.

"I won't Mum. I just wish that this was as easy as it was for everyone else," Luke admitted. Liz felt bad for her son. He was technically behind. Most merpeople found their soulmate before they were fifteen and Luke was almost seventeen.

"You don't even need a soulmate. Your Aunt Adella is doing perfectly fine without hers and so can you!" Andrew added, he wanted his youngest son to stay as innocent as possible.

"No! That will not happen. Oh Poseidon, please no," Luke begged. He'd cry if he didn't find his soulmate soon.

Andrew just shrugged, Liz shoving her husband over for scaring their son. She was worried for him. She loved her son and wanted him to be happy.

"I like living on land too. Pizza is the greatest thing I've experienced and I love the swim team. Did I mention I'm on a swim team? I get to be at school extra time just to do something I do all the time in the ocean. I'm so happy-" Luke was about to finish his sentence but stopped talking when he heard his bedroom door open.

"Luke? Sorry if I'm early but I got bored," Michael poked his head in and saw Luke lying shirtless on his bed. He was cocooned in his blankets and Michael thought it was cute. He didn't think Luke was cute but what the blue-haired boy did was cute. Yeah, that was it.

Luke let out a squeak, quickly hanging up on his parents and shutting his laptop closed. It would've been way to obvious. They were underwater and their scales and tails showed in the screen.

"What were you doing Luke?" Michael asked, slowly starting to back up, "Were you watching porn? I can come back later if you're busy."

Luke was shirtless and hidden under a blanket. He had every right to assume.

"No! I was definitely not! I was not watching porn!" Luke said defensively.

"What's porn?" He soon added. Michael chuckled, rolling his eyes and flopped down on the bed next to Luke.

He knew he had nothing to worry about now since Luke obviously didn't know what that even was.

"It's when you look up videos of two people naked and their having sex. Sometimes there's kinks involved or it can be vanilla which is just sex," Michael said trying to explain it in the least awkward way possible.

"Kinks?" Luke asked. The only one he knew about was the Poseidon kink but he didn't think that it would be possible in the human world.

"Yeah, like daddy kink, princess kink, bondage kink, face sitting kink, spanking kink, piss kink, blade kink, blood kink. The last three are a bit more extreme and the first two are more common. Those are just a few," Michael explained.

"Daddy?" Luke asked, confused and Michael swore a bit under his breath. Luke was just so innocent sometimes and it truly astonished him.

"Yeah."

"What is a daddy kink?" Luke asked.

"It's normally when the top is dominant and the bottom is submissive. The top likes being in charge and it gives him a sense of authority," Michael said trying to explain it in the most innocent way possible. He didn't mean to be slowly corrupting Luke but he figured that the blue-haired boy would have some knowledge.

"Oh. I was just video calling my parents," Luke said casually.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me. I just explained to you what most people just Google because I assumed incorrectly?" Michael asked, his face felt like it was burning and Luke was holding back a giggle. Luke was still confused but he knew Michael was embarrassed and that made him laugh.

"Basically," Luke answered.

"You basshole," Michael muttered, Luke smiling widely at his friend.

***

what even is this chapter. I just searched on wikipedia kinks because I couldn't remember any to add in this chapter. This was nowhere near meant to go this in depth but oh well. I'll be posting again in like two minutes but it's for you all to vote on the next two or so books I will be posting!

-malumdictionary