Chapter 65

Chapter 65: The Return of Allie

            So when Alana was packing her things so she will stay with her uncle and other workers are packing Allie’s things to be sent to Club Penguin. Alana saw Allie’s laptop. She opened it and Club Penguin was still on. It’s somehow that she forgotten to turn it off when Gary arrived in the Human World. When she saw at the screen, Scarlet’s avatar is gone.

            “I guess that means Scarlet is out of penguins that can be controllable!” thought Alana.

            Before she arrived at the CP office, her house got sold for house buyers. So she went to the Club Penguin office with Joshua and the other workers, she was watching all of Allie’s things being sent to Club Penguin. What’s the point, she got expelled from school. Once the final item was sent, Allie’s laptop was next. Just as when Alana was about to give it away, a golden glow came from the screen. When Alana opened it, the glow popped out of the screen and it formed a penguin. When the glow disappeared, Scarlet arrived and transformed into a human immediately but wearing her Club Penguin outfit.

            “Hi!” said Allie.

            “But… I thought you sacrificed being a human?” asked Alana.

            “When Lira got mad just because she does not like being a powerless human and she just disappeared? She gave me a few of her Humanity while the rest is gone like her being gone for good!” said Allie. “Anyway, why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to be in school?”

            “I’m expelled!” said Alana.

            “I don’t think so!” said Joshua. “A letter came and said that Alana and Allie or me should go to the school for a talk at 9a.m.!”

            So they went to Kelowna High at 9a.m. and talked to Alana’s school Principal, Mr Kyle Leno.

            “Ah, Alana, Mrs Dale, and Mr Merrifield! Glad you make it” said Mr Leno. “Now, we shall now talk about Alana’s ‘escape’ from school on October 20”

            “Please understand sir! I was leaving the school to save the world!” said Alana.

            “That’s what I want to talk about!” said Mr Leno. “I was disappointed for Alana to leave the school unsuspectedly but I just want to know why you did not tell us?”

            “Because you would not believe me!” said Alana.

            “Alicia, Joshua, you may know that Alana is going to be expelled for this right?” asked Mr Leno.

            “Yes” said Allie. “I understand”

            “But due to the fact that she is needed to save the world! I’m going to let her stay… for now!” said Mr Leno. “But if this happens again and it’s not an emergency, she’s gone for good!”

            “Oh Thank you sir!” said Alana.

            “So you are excused for the day because there is no school today due to a special event. So you will continue tomorrow!” said Mr Leno.

            So after that, Lane was outside at the parking lot.

            “Hey, we were asked to go to Washington DC at the Whitehouse!” said Lane. “There is like a heroes ceremony!”

            “Uh… Lane, how long will Mom be a human?” asked Alana. “Didn’t she sacrifice being a human so it means that she can’t be a human anymore?”

            “She will last till 12 midnight!” said Lane. “So let’s go!”

            So they rode the car and went to the airport and rode a private jet and arrived at the Helicopter pad in the Whitehouse and met the president of USA. They went down and there was a Heroes Ceremony and lots of people from all over the world, even the news people came to see it.

            “Lane and Joshua Merrifield and Alicia and Alana Dale, you have saved the entire World by Lira and that Ultimate Protobot 10000! If it wasn’t for you, the whole world is gone!” said the USA President. “I’m glad to say that Club Penguin will be heroes of the Year! Alicia, you have sacrificed being human but how come….?”

            “Lira died and gave me a bit of humanity” said Allie.

            “I see!” said the USA President. “Anyway, you shall give these medals to the penguin Characters and the EPF who helped and I have heard 9 humans were involved, so give these 9 to them and this plaque in your Club Penguin Office with this trophy for your staff workers.

            “Thank you sir” said Lane.

            “You’re welcome” said the US President.

            They faced the entire crowd and everyone cheered for them.