Chapter 45

Chapter 45: A Family Reunion

            Lane showed her to a wedding site. It was the one that Allie’s aunt made. He showed it to her because he wants her first family to be involved as well.

            “This site is made by your Aunt back in New York” said Lane. “If you want the perfect wedding, you and Stan needs your real family involved”

            “Oh…” said Allie.

            “Is there a problem?” asked Lane.

            “It’s just that… I never met my old family after you adopted me” said Allie.

            “Well today, you’ll meet them again” said Lane.

            “Thanks Lane!” said Allie. “So when am I meeting them?”

            “Tomorrow” said Lane. “For now, you’ll need to go home”

            So the next day, when Allie went to work, she saw Stan at the front door waiting for her.

            “Stan, what’s going on?” asked Allie.

            “You better come see this!” said Stan. “Lane told me to wait for you here so we can go to the skate park!”

            “So let’s go then!” said Allie.

            So they went to the Skate Park. As she exit the car, Stan let her wear a blind fold. Stan helped her find her way. Once they reached their destination which is the pool ramp, she removed her blind fold. When she saw who was in the Park, she was shocked.

            “Oh my!” said Allie.

            “That’s right!” yelled Lane at the bottom of the ramp. “I was able to manage to invite your first family and all of your 4 friends who helped you in your time in Club Penguin plus Stan’s family!”

            “Oh Alicia, you’ve grown up!” said her mother.

            Allie slide down from the ramp talked to her old family and relatives. They were talking about what will be the plans for the wedding. Meanwhile, Lane and Stan were at the top of the ramp, talking to each other.

            “So, excited getting married to my Step – daughter?” asked Lane.

            “Yeah!” said Stan. “It’s now a life changing moment for me and for her as well”

            Then Stan had something in his mind and had to ask Lane about it.

            “Lane! When Allie was in Club Penguin 5 years ago, why Gary and her ex-boyfriend did have a crush at her” said Stan. “Why is that?”

            “The reason why is that is because Allie tutored Gary then soon discovered that she had a crush on him and when he knew that she had the power of the Link, he has to protect her at all cost... which lead to relationship. Reed however just wants her back like any other boy” said Lane.

            “I see… but I’m guessing Gary still has a crush at her and Reed got over it now” said Stan.

            “Don’t worry, G won’t interfere anymore” said Lane. “Peter rebooted him so he could stop having a crush Allie”

            Then Allie came to Lane with her family and friends.

            “Lane, we will be going to my Apartment today to plan the wedding” said Allie. “Even though, you game me a leave remember”