Chapter 59

Chapter 59: New Patrol Team Members

            Back at the Main CP area, Rookie is getting stressed in being the leader and due to that, lots of penguins are asking him LOTS of Questions. That’s because Rookie told everyone that the other Characters are missing at the newspaper and now everyone is worried.

            “Rookie, will the other penguins be ok?” asked a red penguin.

            “Will Sensei come back?” asked a ninja penguin.

            “When will Aunt Artic come back?” asked Liz who is one of Aunt Artic’s reporters.

            “I don’t know ok!” said Rookie. “All I know is that Herbert is back with some help and they are like kidnapping them and a few penguins are going to rescue them!”

            Then Dot teleported Rookie to her location which is the forest.

            “Rookie, are you ok?” asked Dot.

            “N…no!” said Rookie. “Being leader is hard work!”

            “Anyway, we have a new recruit for this mission!” said Dot.

            “Who?” asked Rookie.

            Then Dot teleported a penguin to the forest.

            “Hey” said Lily.

             “You recruited Allie’s daughter?! Do you know how much trouble I’ll be when her daughter is getting harmed?” said Rookie.

            “And mom texted me that I should do some patrolling!” said Lily.

            “Dude, she will be doing the forest shift in her tree disguise while I go to cove duty!” said Dot.

            “Fine!” said Rookie. “But you’re responsible for her!”

            “Um… Rookie, there is another recruit who is a normal penguin” said Dot.

            “Who?” asked Rookie.

            Then another penguin was teleported to the forest. It was a penguin name Flora, Florence’s penguin.

            “What!” said Rookie. “That’s her best friend!”

            “Don’t worry Rookie! Even its soooo awesome to meet you!” said Flora. “I just want to help you before the time comes!”

            “What ‘time’?” asked Rookie.

            “When CP shuts down for good!” said Flora. “Alana told me”

            “NOOOOO!” said Rookie. “Ok, Dot, teleport everyone here!”

            So Dot did what Rookie told her too. He now rearranged their patrol areas.

            “Ok, Jetpack Guy, you’ll still be in sky patrol so go up now!”

            “Ok” said Jetpack Guy as he returned to the sky.

            “Dot, your now at Dojo Duty! Dress up now as a ninja! Racer, Cove Duty, Macy Beach duty, Garnet Snow Fort and Stadium duty, Kayla plaza duty! I’ll be a town duty again!” said Rookie. “Do I now make myself clear?!”

            “Yes sir!” said everyone.

            Everyone teleported to their designated area and continued to Patrol the island.