Chapter 39

Chapter 39: The Return of Captain Shellbeard

            Rockhopper was about to sail to the Migrator till a penguin went on board.

            “Aaah! A Stowaway!” said Rockhopper.

            “That’s not a stowaway!” said Sensei. “It’s Billybob!”

            “Dad? What are you doing here?” asked Scarlet.

            “I just want to wish you a safe trip with them!” said Billybob. “And I believe you left something at your igloo”

            Billybob gave Scarlet her Guardian Crystal.

            “Isn’t this the Crystal that makes be Starlight?” asked Scarlet.

            “Yes, you may need it if you need to use your powers” said Billybob. “I also need to remind you that you may need your Gamma Gal suit so you can use your special abilities”

            “Thanks for the Info Dad” said Scarlet.

            Billybob placed them in a bag and gave it to Scarlet.

            “Anyway, I hope you have a safe trip on your way to Rockhopper Island” said Billybob. “Not many penguins get to go there you know!”

            “Dad, do you want to join us?” asked Scarlet.

            “I loved to but I can’t!” said Billybob. “I have work to do but we will keep an eye on you”

            “Ah” said Rockhopper. “I guess that we will try to take care of your daughter then”

            “Step – daughter!” said Scarlet.

            Billybob left and Rockhopper started to let the Migrator move out of Club Penguin. They were traveling for 2 weeks and Scarlet and Sensei tried to help Rockhopper as much as they can. Every night, Scarlet brings out her notepad and writes down everything in her mind. Then Sensei came to her.

            “Hello Scarlet, I see you have your notepad out” said Sensei.

            “Yeah, I just have things in my mind” said Scarlet. “I still remembered dad saying that Reed has something to do with my past! He’s my ex! He can’t be with me!”

            “I have no idea about those relationships but there is something that can help you ease your mind a bit” said Sensei. “Maybe he wants a second chance with you to be your ‘friend’”

            “I think so” said Scarlet.

            Then there was a huge wave. It shakes the Migrator and Sensei and Scarlet fell down. Then the Deck is being filled with water.

            “It’s flooding!” said Scarlet.

            “We need to swim up!” said Sensei.

            They swam up to the Porthole. They opened it and there was a wave flowing down. They managed to hold on and went up. Then they saw that there’s a storm.

            “Rockhopper!? Are you ok?” asked Scarlet.

            “Yes! It’s the storm! It’s the strongest one I’ve seen!” said Rockhopper.

            “The boat is sinking!” said Sensei. “There’s lots of water in here! Water must be gone!”

            “But how?” asked Scarlet.