Chapter 1

Chapter 1 – Allie’s Secret

        Allie is the girl who possesses the power of the Link. She is in High School now in New York. Everyone calls her the ‘Club Penguin Master’ because she knows everything about Club Penguin. She is even the first person who became a member in Club Penguin in her grade. Scarlet1 is the name of her penguin. Her parents think that she is too old for that kind of thing but they still let her play it because it’s the thing that makes her special in school. One day, a group of students asked her how to be a Ninja.

            “You have to be a black belt ninja and verse Sensei 7 – 11 times” said Allie.

            “Thanks Allie” said the group.

Allie has 2 friends who are girls, Sky and Mira. The three of them still plays Club Penguin. Allie has an enemy as well, it’s Grace. They used to be friends and Grace is the one who introduced her to Club Penguin. They became enemies when Allie became popular in school. The name of Grace’s penguin is Garnet343.

            “Hello Allie!” said Grace.

            “What do you want?” asked Allie.

            “Remove your player in Club Penguin! You don’t even belong there!” said Grace.

            “Never!” said Allie.

            “You never won anything there! You will be left out till everyone asks me about contest tips there” said Grace.

            “I don’t play there for the contest! I play there for the fun of it!” said Allie.

            “Ok then but just to tell you, I got Gary the Gadget Guy’s autograph during the Penguin Play Awards!” said Grace.

            “Don’t care!” said Allie.

            “You should because everyone in our grade knows that you have a crush on him” said Grace.

Grace left and Allie felt sad. Allie had a crush on Gary in the Year 2009. She tries hard to find him but she can’t. Normally, the Link power that she possesses can help her but she does not know about her true speciality yet.

            “Don’t worry Allie, You’ll find Gary soon” said Sky.

            “Yeah! Club Penguin will still exist meaning you’ll have lots of time to find him” said Mira.

            “Thanks Guys!” said Allie.

October 1, back in the Club Penguin building, the Club Penguin Team had a meeting; they went to the meeting room and talked about the balance of Club Penguin.

            “Club Penguin is out balanced! Disney’s power is helping but there are penguins that aren’t longing on anymore!” said Lane who is one of the Co – Founders of Club Penguin.

            “We tried everything to help you guys to get more players” said a Disney worker. “I’m sorry”

            “No need to apologize!” said Lane. “It’s just the people who think that they’re too old for this!” “We need to find that Missing Link”.

            “How, we monitor every penguin and none of them made Club Penguin balanced for a short or long while” said a Surveillance worker.

            “Then we must held another contest” said a Programmer Worker.

            “How will the contest help?” asked a writer worker.