Chapter 29

Chapter 29: What Happened Next

            So Allie has finally returned back to the Human world and now, she is under custody by Lane Merrifield (who is one of the Founders of Club Penguin). Allie was enjoying a bit being with Lane but school was hard. Not Like in New York where everyone loves Club Penguin, only a handful of people in her school likes it. She still enjoys Club Penguin but when she asked Lane about what happened to her in the past, he wouldn’t tell her. She has lots of things in her head and nobody will tell the answers why. She needs to know why Lane wants to take care of her even if he has a son. How did she meet most of the Characters? And why her necklace glows when she is wearing it. Lane has his reasons why he needs to take care of her and it is that he needs to keep a sharp eye on her if there may be chances that she unleash the Link Power in the Human world. Meanwhile in Club Penguin, the game play became normal. So Billybob told every Character and EPF agent leaders to treat him like a normal penguin like everyone else. He told everyone that their mission is finished and that they have to return to hiding. Now five Years later, Allie finished studying in College in a Gaming Technology Course. She now works for Club Penguin in the Music Department where all the sounds are being made and in the Game Tester Department where they check for bugs and glitches. It was a bit awkward for her working for her own dad! Even the Team thinks it’s weird too. Allie though lives in an apartment near the work area and enjoys working for Club Penguin. She has now a boyfriend in the Artist Department named Stan. They first met in High School when Allie was new to the building. Lane approved with Allie’s relationship with Stan and they are both happy about it. Now finally, Allie is living normal again! But something is happening in Club Penguin which isn’t a crisis for now. Lots of penguins are quitting which the team thinks that nothing bad will happen. But Allie’s necklace kept glowing harder. She has no idea why it’s glowing but it doesn’t stops unless she removes it. Then came her Club Penguin Dreams. Allie has been having these Club Penguin dreams and it feels like she is really in it. She sometimes receives special messages and in each dream, she gets bits of pieces of her memories in the past. She doesn’t know if they are true but when she talks about it to Lane, he just changes the subject. Now, Allie now has to worry about are those things in her head that nobody will answer.