Chapter 55

Chapter 55: Return to Club Penguin Island

So on August 9 -Tuesday at 3:30pm, Allie was carrying her bags and Luggage. She saw her things being sent to the HQ. Before she left, she had her final talk with Alana.

"Isn't there another way for me to come with you?" asked Alana.

"Sorry, I don't want you to get hurt" said Allie. "But whatever happens, my Virtual Communicator will be blinking and you'll have to go to the CP building no matter what!"

Allie gave her Virtual Communicator to Alana. Then she went to Joshua.

"Hey step bro! Every Thursdays, you'll have to take her to her Math Tutor and Wednesdays is when you have to take her to her Karate Class" said Allie. "Here's the list in all the other things you need to know about Alana"

"No Prob sis!" said Joshua. "Hope you can save the others"

"Allie, I must remind you that this mission has a time limit!" said Lane. "Apparently, Club Penguin will shut down for good at October 24, the 28th anniversary of Club Penguin, due to the fact that we are losing lots of players and funds"

"I'll try to rescue the entire Cyberspace and save CP before that date" said Allie. "Bye Lane"

She hugged Lane like when she hugged him at the tallest mountain during the Solar Eclipse.

"Allie, time to go" said Lane.

Allie's account is online so she just puts on the helmet and she arrived at the Tube Transport in the EPF HQ. There, she saw Dot, Cadence, Rockhopper, Gary, Rookie, JetPack Guy and the Puffle Handler.

"Hi there!" said PH.

The Puffle Handler is a brown penguin with and Australian hat and 3 dark freckles.

"Hey guys!" said Scarlet.

"Hi Scarlet" said Gary.

"G!" said Scarlet.

Then the Director went online.

"Agents! Tomorrow, you'll have to go to Herbert's cave and save the other penguins!" said the Director. "Due to this protocol, Billybob will tell you what will happen"

Then Billybob went online and came to the Command Room.

"Thanks Director!" said Billybob.

The Director went offline and Billybob will start telling all the details.

"Rockhopper and Cadence, you will not be in free will mode in tomorrow's mission!" said Billybob. "You will be controlled by our Moderator but will sometimes be in your free will mode sometimes! Others will be still in their free will mode but you'll have to be careful! Due to this, I'll be coming with you! Rookie, JPG, Dot and PH, you won't be coming with us! You're our back up. Instead, you will be in Full patrol around the island. So, are we all clear?"

"Yes Sir!" said everyone.

"So tomorrow, we shall leave this half of the island!" said Billybob. "For now, you all have fun but make sure none of you get caught by Lira or Herbert or the Robots!"