Chapter 37

Chapter 37: The Memory Game

            Then Scarlet’s mind flashed. She remembered most of her memories when she was with Garnet (Grace).

            “Grace! I remembered!” said Scarlet. “Then that means…”

            Then her mind flashed again and she remembered most of her memories with Sky and Mira but not with Reed.

            “Sky, Mira! I remember!” said Scarlet. “When you were blamed for some reason in HQ and when Cadence and Aunt Artic needed help with something and I picked Sky and Mira to assist them”

            Garnet, Kayla (Sky) and Macy (Mira) slapped their flippers together but Reed was bummed when she couldn’t remember anything of him. Then they all went to HQ and Gary and Billybob needed to scan her to see why she couldn’t remember anything when she arrived. Then the results were shocking.

            “It appears that Allie here lost all of her Link abilities and only her memories can restore them!” said Gary. “To put it simply, If Allie wants her powers back; she needs to remember everything after she tried to save the Pizza Parlor”

            “Uh, what is this Link you are talking about?” asked Scarlet.

            “The Link is a power source that can help balance Club Penguin from Certain Disaster” said Cadence. “Gary, Aunt Artic, Rockhopper and the CP Team created it!”

            “Why is Cadence in here?! She isn’t an agent, she’s a Dancer!” said Scarlet.   “And why do I have it?” asked Scarlet.

            “It became unstable that we have to give it away!” said Gary.

            “And Cadence is an EPF Agent!” said Billybob. “And all the other characters are too!”

            Then Scarlet’s mind flashed with the memory when the 10 characters told her about the Link and when Rookie told her that she has a crush on Gary.

            “I remember now!” said Scarlet.

            “How were you able to remember that in an instant?” asked Kayla.

            “I’m guessing that if a keyword is being said, some flashback will appear in her memory” said Billybob.

            “Wait! I remembered something in my dream when I fainted!” said Scarlet. “I had all my memories but they were still fuzzy that I couldn’t recognize what they were. Then I was taken to this story about the Link being taken away!”

            “Gary, scan how many memories that Allie has to compile so she can have her powers back!” said Billybob.

            Scarlet had her brain scanned again. It was discovered that she has recovered 35% of her past and she still needs to recover 65% more.

            “It appears that she needs to have 100% or more of her past just so she can have full power and all she remembers are her memories with Kayla, Macy, Garnet, The Penguin Band and some activities of her past!” said Gary.

            “If that’s how much that I need to recover, maybe those keywords can help me remember!” said Scarlet.

            “Uh… Allie, saying different words won’t be simple as you think” said Billybob. “In fact I have a better way in remembering those forgotten events! I’ll call it, The Memory Game!”

            “Please Explain about this game to me dad” said Scarlet.

            “Well, every penguin except from your friends will be calling you Scarlet like they did before and you’ll be hanging out with some penguins I’ll chose for you to be with for a while. Then that penguin or penguins you’ll be with will say a keyword of you memory or you’ll remember it instantly. Some may ask you to do a task just so you can remember. This will happen to every penguin you’ll be with”

            “That can be acceptable” said Scarlet.

            “But there are rules to this as well!” said Billybob. “I can’t believe I’m saying this but… you can’t hang with Stan for a while and you will be hanging out with Reed”

            “What!” said Stan.

            “Dad!” said Scarlet.

            “I’m sorry but if you want to know your past, you need to hang with people who were from your past” said Billybob.

            “This is unacceptable!” said Scarlet. “Dad, we were almost going to be married! If I hang with Reed, there will be chances that we won’t get married!”

            “Allie, you will still be married! Your body is wearing the ring that Stan was going to give you! Meaning, once you’ve return, you will married and live happily ever after!” said Billybob.

            “Fine, in that case!” said Scarlet. “So who will be my first penguin?”

            “Tomorrow, you’ll be with Rockhopper and Sensei” said Billybob. “We will start with the penguins you don’t rarely hang that much”

            “I accept! But promise me that I will return home once this is over” said Scarlet.

            “I promise!” said Billybob.