Chapter 7

Chapter 7 – Training Day

            So when Scarlet woke up, she saw Sensei beside her bed playing a Japanese tune with his harmonica.

            “Good Morning Scarlet! Time to do your training now! Come on lets go now” said Sensei.

            “Now? I have not eaten anything yet!” said Scarlet.

            “I made breakfast in a Japanese way!” said Sensei bringing up a table tray with noodles and Sushi without the wasabi and a tea.

            “Wow Sensei, I see that you’re showing your Japanese self of you” said Scarlet.

            “Thank you!” said Sensei. “Now you need to eat fast so we can begin our training!”

            “Ok” said Scarlet.

She ate then they cleaned everything. They left and went to the Ninja Hideout near the Dojo. They went to the middle of the building where there is a tile of the 3 elements of Card – Jitsu: Fire, Water and Snow.

            “Why are we here?” asked Scarlet.

            “You mastered Water, Fire and snow well grasshopper” said Sensei. “Now your skills will be put into the test!”

Sensei made a martial art move and when he put his flipper at the centre of the tile, it opened and a beam of light that felt like fire is levitating them down. Then a snowy platform formed stairs then when they were near the ground, the snow melted making them fall down to a pool of cold water but Sensei just made a ripple at the water and jumped out perfectly. Then they went out of the pool and arrived in a hidden room.

            “Where are we?” asked Scarlet.

            “It’s a training room, only I can go in there, it’s like the HQ” said Sensei.

            “Can you please not speak in Haiku for now” asked Scarlet.

            “Ok! Oh and I just remembered, you’ll be with me for the first month” said Sensei. “Billybob told us that you’ll be training with some penguins for a whole month or two which will be good enough for your training”

            “I see” said Scarlet.

            “But don’t worry, you may be given special opportunities to leave training and go to parties” said Sensei.

Sensei told her the rules of the area. She can only leave when its night time and she can’t go to Sensei’s room.

            “Now you need to battle me in an element battle!”

            “Hu?” said Scarlet.

            “Come on! Use an element” said Sensei.

            “Do I use my cards or something?” asked Scarlet.

Then Sensei remembered, she doesn’t know how to control the elements freehand yet.

            “Ok, now I’ll have to teach you how to control the elements freehand” said Sensei.

They walked to the pool of water that they arrived bellow the Ninja Hideout. Sensei is trying to make a snowball made out of water and he was able make it and made a whip out of it and whipped Scarlet.

            “Ouch!!!” said Scarlet. “Did you just control water without the suit!?”

            “Yes! Although that you’ll need to be able to master it and the others and I’ll give you a special gift” said Sensei. “Now try making a whip out of that water! When you’re able to master it, you can drag water anywhere and bring it to you”