Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Gary's Decision

They arrived the Stadium and Scarlet transformed to her Blue Team cheerleading uniform with her pompons. Suddenly there was an issue with one of the Blue team.

"What's wrong?" asked Scarlet.

"What happen was that we are missing a cheerleader but that cheerleader was supposed to perform a special cheer for our team" said a cheer captain.

"And one of our Blue Team players never made it!" said the Blue Team Captain.

"Maybe we can be those replacements!" said Scarlet.

"We can?" asked Gary.

"Yes G!" said Scarlet.

"Are you sure?" asked the cheerleader. "Your pal here looks tense"

"We can do it!" said Scarlet.

"Then your friend needs to change!" said a Blue Team Soccer Player. "He can get one in the shop over there!"

So Scarlet brought Gary to the Sport Shop. She bought him a blue team shirt. Then they went on the field. Scarlet was on the Bleachers area with the other cheerleaders while Gary tries to get ready for the game. First were the Special cheers. The Red Team made a really awesome performance cheer. Next was the Blue Teams turn. The girls were now panicking.

"What will we do?" asked one cheerleader.

"Let me handle it" said Scarlet. "We are going to sing a song I know and all you need to do is say the following!"

"Hope it works" said the Cheer captain.

So they went on their positions and Scarlet brought out her microphone. They made a huge performance cheer at the Stadium. Lots of penguins who were watching were impressed and amazed. Then the game started. They positioned to their spots and Gary was shaking.

"Are you ok Ray?" asked one Soccer Player.

"I'm fine!" said Gary. "It's the nervousness that makes me wants to faint".

"Dude, don't talk like Gary! He is hard to understand!" said a soccer player.

Then the referee started to say the rules of the game.

"Ok, 10 points is needed to win! We are playing the standard rules like in the Real games! So no cheating and no quitting in the middle of the game! Have a fair game!" said the Referee.

The game started when he blowed the whistle. Then all the penguins ran for the ball. One soccer player got it till a red team player stole it and hit it to the goal.

"One for the red team!" said the Scorer.

"Blue Team's ball!" said the Referee.

A soccer player got it and it was passed to another player. They ran and Blue team got a goal.

"One Neal!" said the Scorer.

"Red Team's ball" said the Referee.

The game was being played and all the cheerleaders kept cheering. Then in the middle of the game, one of Aunt Artic's reporters named Liz came to write a story about the game. Then Billybob came with Cadence in a disguise to watch the game. The final score was 9 Neal. One last goal and it's game over! So it was a break time for the players. Billybob and Cadence came to Scarlet who is sitting down.

"Yo! What's up Scar!" said Cadence.

"Hey C! And Billybob! What are you doing here?" asked Scarlet.

"Word on the street that an awesome match is going on" said Cadence.

"And one of our game testers came online on Lunch Break and called me to see this game!" said Billybob. "And I can see that G is there".