"Ahh! What the fuck!" He yelled grabbing his phone calling Vic

Talk to me

Vic! She's fucking gone!

Whose fucking gone?

Cyn. All her shit is gone. She was crying yesterday. She left me Vic. Nigga I'm about to cry.

Yo come to the radio station we'll find her. Send a message over the radio someone bound to hear the shit and see her.

I'm on my way.

The man wiped over his face and got dressed.

New York 12pm
"Aye I'm coming!" Tarren yelled as someone banged on the door nonstop

He swung the door open and mugged the small woman on his doorstep.

"What the fuck Cyn. Fuck you doing here?"

The man seen her trying to speak but her face read 'I'm about to burst' and the man pulled her into the house pulling her bag with him.

"I can't do it Tarren. I cant be his burden. I can't stay there because I'm pregnant."

"So what are you going to do?"

"I need to get my shit together before I go back."

"Your pregnant what you gonna do? I mean you can't do shit for long and there's only a matter of time before Travis figures out your up here."

"The day care I worked at during highschool. It pays pretty good plus I have about 8thousand saved up. I'll only be here for a few months I promise Tar-"

"Cyn chill out. Take how long you need to get your shit together. But you can't keep him away from his child even while in your stomach. That's not okay Cyn. At 3 or 4 months if he hasn't figured out where your at yet you gotta let him see him. At least talk to the baby Cyn."

"I just need to be alone that seems best for me right now."

"Well, while your here let's go re-explore New York. I ain't really be like to our old spots since y'all left."

"Can we go tomorrow? I just wanna sleep right now, that okay?"

"Yep. Goodnight baby girl."

"Goodnight."

She drug herself and her suitcase to the room her and Jacques originally shared and climbed in bed. The comforter smelled like him making her smile and bury her head in it.

"We did the right thing. Right baby?" She rubbed her stomach and laughed

"Of course we did little baby."

The woman slept for hours once she found sleep. She woke up around 9pm and stretched before cutting the tv on. She watched Chopped until her stomach growled. She drug herself from bed to the fridge noticing the pizza Jacques had never ate and grabbed it throwing it in the microwave.

"You suppose to be eating healthy." Tarren laughed from the couch

"Your fridge is drier than the drought. So what else am I suppose to eat?"