Mafia! Yoongi

BOSS

You sighed as your boss was sending you off on a trip again. You hurried to the airport, pulling your beanie over your hair and cursed under your breath as you bumped into a man. He held your shoulders so you wouldn't topple over.

His chest was really firm and he smelled really nice so you were pretty sure you wouldn't say anything rude to this guy.

"Uh I'm so sorry" you said and he picked your hat giving it to you.

You didn't notice his face until he gave you your beanie back.

"(y/n) right?" He asked and you looked closely at him. Mint hair. But the same face.

"Yoongi?" you asked and he gave you a side smile.

"Yeah" he said and his voice gave you goosebumps.

A blush crept up your cheeks as you shook your hand with him. He was the same guy you had a crush on in school.

"I guess I'll see you later" you said and he nodded.

You walked away, blushing like crazy you looked back and he was looking at you with a smirk on his face.

-------

"How did you get my number?" you asked, not actually caring since he called you anyways.

"I have my methods" he spoke and his voice sounded even better on phone.

-------

Soon you both were dating, you were smitten.

Even though you were so in love with him you always noticed how people would back off when he was walking with you, some of the restaurant owners coming and talking to him bowing in respect.

He was always conscious though. About his surroundings, putting his hand into his pocket when he found someone suspicious.

His eyebrow would raise as if he saw someone behind you when you were on dates. ‎

Most would look at him with fear evident in their eyes which you oversaw a few times.

-------
Texting Yoongi was fun. He'd always fall for your weird pun traps and he'd obviously reply with an equally sarcastic message to show who's the boss. 

-------

He'd take you to his club (which he owned)  after all the public was out and he'd show you his archery talents. 

Always in the red dot. 

Once you managed to distract him and the arrow fell out of the boundary which made you laugh so hard but what surprised you was that he laughed along with you. 

"Guess that's another first" he said winking at you. 

He aimed the empty bow at you and you pretended it hit your chest while making a distressed face making him chuckle. 

When he passed you the bow and three arrows you took them and decided to shock him a little. 

You aimed at the red with immense concentration but all three of your arrows went to the yellow. He widened his eyes because that's really good for a first timer. 

"I'm impressed" he said inches behind you. "Guess I'll have to 'treat' you tonight" He made a mental note and nodded to himself. 

-------

It was a rainy day, after you and Yoongi had your breakfast it started to rain heavily and a lighting struck every now and then. The day was slow but you liked the cool weather, and the company.

Bangtan ScenariosOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara