Valentine's Special

J-Hope 

You would come back home from work and get a call from your boyfriend who was on tour. You'd pick it and he'd instruct you to go your favourite coffee shop. 

"But Hobi it'll be so weird to go alone" you protest 

"I've sent a package there, please pick it" He said making you frown. 

"Okay btw happy vale-" you were about to say but he hung up. 

You curse in your mind and got ready in casual clothes, you went to the coffee shop and the comforting smell invaded your nose.

"Um I have a parcel here" you said and the guy at the counter nodded, giving you your favourite coffee, you took it and sipped waiting for the parcel. 

"Ah Hoseok what did you send me this time?" you whispered to yourself, missing him immensely. 

"Please be seated on that table" the guy said and you nodded, watching other couples you finally got to your favourite table. 

There was a man there tho, he was reading newspaper, wearing gloves, very creepy hat on too. 

"Excuse me the man told me sit here-" you spoke and kept your coffee on the table. 

You saw the man take off his hat and gloves and jump at you. 

"Woahhhh!" you screamed when the guy hugged you. 

"Jagi Hobi is here!" J-hope said excitedly. 

"Hobi I missed you" you almost cried as you both sat down on the couch. 

"I missed you more, now now I need to leave in two hours can I get some kisses already?" he asked and you kissed him hard, not caring about public this time. 

He pulled apart, caressing your cheek with his thumb, how much you missed his face. 

"Happy valentines day, baby"  he said and placed a kiss on your forehead. 

"You flew thousands of miles just for a kiss?" you questioned. 

"Worth it" He said, smiling contently. 

Jungkook 

You were annoyed with work as there were so many fucking hearts everywhere and flowers. You didn't say anything about it though. 

On the drive back home you were thinking of the empty house you would go into, your picture with Jungkook hung on the wall right in front of the main door the only thing reminding you that he lives with you whenever he's not on tour. 

You wanted to pull your hair and scream because there were couples everywhere, literally. 

But it didn't matter, it was just a fucking normal ass day.

You both were working for future, so that your everyday could be like this. 

You sighed as you parked your car and put the key in the key hole, clicking open the door. You kicked your shoes off and threw your bag on the couch. 

"Nutella" you spoke as you reached the kitchen for some healing food. 

You sat there sucking on Nutella off your fingers and watching TV. You felt like the kitchen smelt delicious but hell it was a kitchen duh. You finally got the call you were expecting. 

"Kookie" you said and he seemed to be in a car. 

"Hi princess, how are you?" he asked sweetly and your heart melt more than the icebergs because of global warming.