Crazy - V

You were up at 3am.

Texting your boyfriend V while he replied so slowly that you dozed off after each message you sent him.

You were almost about to fall asleep when your phone started to buzz.

"Fuck this shit" you muttered to yourself before answering it.

"(y/n) ah why won't you reply?" V's deep voice asked from the other line.

"I uhm dozed off Uh mianhae" you mumbled about to doze off again.

"Meet me at the club, in 10" he spoke and you shot up.

"Kim Taehyung are you crazy it's 3am in-" you were about to complete.

"Shush let's have some fun" he said the club's music was heard.

You drowsily woke up and dressed up in a shimmery black tshirt which was loose and skinny leather jeggings with red converse. You covered yourself in a navy blue jacket which was light enough but warm as well.

You applied a little make up and grabbed your car keys, after shoving some cash money into your pocket.

After reaching the club you saw it was full of cars, big cars. You didn't expect it to be full, you parked your car in the first spot that no one usually took.

Why? Because drunk people puke there.

You hurried inside the club, looking for that one guy.

And you found him but no you weren't happy. There were five other girls surrounding him and dry humping him.

He was having fun, occasionally doing his infamous hip thrust. He finally met your glance and walked up to you.

"You came" he said as if he wasn't expecting you to.

"Oh you want me to leave, sure looks like you found company" you replied, jealous af.

"Ah that's nothing, I'm coming home tonight so I thought we could go together" he said and you wanted to punch him.

"I'm the driver then?" you rolled your eyes. You left that warm bed for this guy who was behaving like trash today.

"The whole world thinks I'm single Jagi" he said and you frowned.

"So you want to be?" you asked and he run his hands in his hair, frustrated.

"Why are you so pissed off anyways?" he asked and you backed off.

"I woke up from my sleep to meet my lovely boyfriend who's treating me like trash rn" you spoke and grabbed the waiters arm, taking three continuous shots of soju.

"(y/n)" he spoke and you could smell the breath of alcohol.

"Ne" you answered, finally the heat of the drink was getting to you.

"Michesseyo baby?" he mocked and you pushed him.

"I'm going home" you said and started to walk off knowing he'd stop you by holding your wrist but you didn't feel his presence.

He was staring at the people dancing and having fun.

"Fuck you Taehyung" you muttered and rushed towards him, pushing him towards a wall which was covered in leathery cushions.

He looked so sexy, you both had unintentionally matched, he wore black jeans and a blue tshirt.

You licked your lips, happy that he was yours to keep.

His eyes were wide at the sudden gesture but he got back to his blank expression soon enough.

You kissed him all of a sudden and he was startled at first but ended up kissing you after all.

Him being his egoistic self he changed positions making you the vulnerable one.

You thrusted your tongue into his mouth, it tasted like alcohol. He carcasses the bottom of your tongue with his, making you moan a little.

His hands snaked up to your chest and pressed the flesh making you groan. You could feel yourself getting wetter.

He pushed himself closer to you and you could feel his boner, he grinded on to you.

Your head went back at the weird feeling he was giving you. Your head started to get whirly and you thrust your hip towards his and his grip on your waist became tighter.

After a few minutes of intense grinding you both came, you bit his lip and he groaned, you gladly swallowed any moans.

You both sat on the couch close by, disgusted by the wet feeling your pants you got up.

He pulled you on to his waist so you were straddling him. He pulled the back of your head and locked your lips with his, his thumb squeezing your navel.

"V I can't handle this its gross I need a shower" you said and he got up with you.

"I'm coming" he said grumpily and you laughed.

"But we're having a shower together" he said.

"Deal" you said as he intertwined your hand with his. ‎