Orange - JIMIN

"Jimin shiii" Jhope chirped and you bumped into him while opening the door to yours and jimins apartment.

Jhope gave you a bear hug, crushing you until you spoke.

"Hobi I'll die" you said making Jimin laugh from the kitchen.

"Oh sorry sorry" He said giving you a toothy smile and ruffling your hair.

"Yah it's okay don't apologise" you said while he ran over to Jimin.

"Jiminieee!!!" He sang and hugged Jimin from the back making you giggle at Hobi's cheesiness.

"Hobi Hyung ah that tickles" Jimin whined making you roll your eyes at bromance.

"Look at her she's judging us" Jimin loudly whispered while they started at you.

"No its cute continue" you said shrugging and you bit your lip thinking of what was happening like ten minutes back.

5 minutes back~

"Park Jimin" you whispered into his ear while he cut vegetables.

"Aigooo! Ani don't do that" He said while trying to move out of your grasp. You were holding him from the back, feeling his abs.

Yes. Jimin was shirtless under his dungarees.

"You do this all the time to me when I'm cooking" you nibble on his ear making him shiver.

"You do know in less than a second (y/n) ah less than a second I can make you feel things" he said as you halted your ministrations.

His chest vibrating because of his excess chuckling.

"Don't say such things so directly oppa" you quietly said and he nodded his head.

His hands left the knife and his arms wrapped around your back trapping you in the weird position.

"Oppa show me your face at least" you said and he removed you from his weird grasp.

"I know I'm handsome but you shouldn't show your inner fan to me so much" he said, getting ahead of himself.

"Yeah?" you pinched his cheek, he held your wrist and whipped you around so you were facing him.

"You are going to get it so bad" he said, his grip going loose and his gaze intense.

*ting tong*

"I'll g-get it" you said running over to see.

Now~

"Jagiya it's done come here" Jimin called out and you snapped back to reality.

"Yes" you said and walked to the dining table.

He stared at you until you sat down. He had already served you food. You smiled at him.

"Do you like it?" he asked curiously while smiling a little because he probably loved it himself.

"Ah jiminshi you cooked well today" Jhope said genuinely enjoying his food.

"Hyung don't be modest" Jimin said making you immediately take a bite of the schezwan noodles and stir fried vegetables he made.

"Jimin this is good he's right" you said, the spice slowly getting to you.

"It's spishhi" Jhope said in between bites, making Jimin laugh.

"Hyung it's suppose to be spicy" he said and looked at you eating.

He put his hand on your knee, under the table making you look up at him.

You looked at him, your eyes a little teary and your lips swollen slightly because of the spices.

"What?" you asked and he nodded no, thoughts swirling in his brain.

"(y/n) ah Jimin ah saranghmnida! Thank you for having me over" Hobi says as you were done with dessert and obviously a Jimin vs Hobi dance.

"You're always welcome Hyung" Jimin said and you nodded. Everyone loves Hobi.

"Gamsabida. Good night you two" he said and walks off and jimins expression changes in two seconds.

He trapped you between his hands, making you feel shocked at his aura changed.

"Why were you so lost sweetheart?" he asked, making you squirm under his gaze.

"I was just thinking of-" you couldn't complete it.

"Of?" he asked innocently.

"A shower oh god damn it!" you almost screamed. His finger tips trailed under your night shirt.

"Let's get you undressed then" he spoke lifting your shirt up.

He dragged you to the bathroom while roughly kissing you and taking off your clothes one by one.

"Ah there, I like you better now" He spoke, staring into your eyes only.

"Ew Jimin get into the shower already" you said and he laughed throwing his snap back somewhere near your room and turned the knob of the shower on.

"You're so talented" you randomly said while washing your hair as he washed his orange hair.

"(y/n) ah you have changed a lot thinking all wrong things" he mocked while giving a random close eyed grin.

You just turned to give him a look when he moved closer to you and gave you a peck.

"What was that for?" you asked.

"You will never know" He said passing you another towel for your hair as you were wrapping yourself with one.

You both got into comfortable clothes and layed on the couch with Jimin's head on your lap.

You slowly ran your hands through Jimin's soft wet hair. Dark orange. His red lips attracting your attention even though he was on your lap, going on about how he missed you on tour and how he absolutely loves army.

You were an army too. That's what made Jimin fall for you harder.

"(y/n) ah? You're not listening are you?" he asked looking up at you shifting to see you.

His close eyed grin slowly faded and he started to tickle you.

"Oppa no stop" you giggled in embarrassment and he laughed.

"What were you thinking?" he asked, climbing in next to you, squeezing his jibooty beside you (AA daebak) to hold you close.

"About your lips" you blurted out, with Jimin there was no hiding, he wouldn't hide anything either.

"Ah what about them ?" he was teasing you in his own way and you nodded your head refusing to fall in this trap.

He always outsmarted you in such situations.

"So you don't want to play today huh?" he shook you a little.

You just turned around and looked into his eyes.

"Ppalli" you said.

And fast he was. He kissed you gently, caressing your tongue once in a while to earn a small frustrating groan from your side and he stroked your hips with his thumbs so delicately making him smirk into the kiss at your reactions.

He pulled back, his wet hair stuck to his face and lips swollen.

"Ppalli" he said getting up and lifting you over his shoulder taking you two to his room.

"I added more chilly to make your lips swollen" he shamelessly admitted making you glance at him in a you're so lame look.

He hated it since Yoongi always gave him that.

"sorry?" he tried to make you get back in mood and you obliged, Jimin didn't like being held back anyway.

He hovered over your form on the bed. You holding his arms in hesitation.

"So what do you want oppa to do to you?" he asked.