Mafia! J-Hope

Kidnapper

"Hobi oppa" you whispered as he got up to see you. A smile crept on his face.

"Jagiyaaa" he pulled you back into bed.

"But the guy he's waking up" you alerted him and he woke up with a jerk.

He pulled the syringe from his drawers and went towards the man who was going to open his eyes.

You put the blanket over your head trying to avoid the upcoming scream from the second room of your house.

"Ah he's out" Hoseok spoke entering your room again.

"How come he didn't shout?" you asked and Hoseok climbed back into bed with you.

"I shoved a cloth into his mouth" he spoke as if that wasn't terrifying.

"Hobi can't you just let these people be in Jin's lab?" you asked and you looked at him, he was thinking.

"I can't, they'd die there. Jin kills them slowly with some crazy experiment" he said and you didn't say anything.

"What about V?" you asked after a while.

"Aishhh Jagi go to sleep, besides Tae Tae would slash their throats for no reason, we need information from these people I get" he explained for the 1000th time in your relationship with him.

You just fell asleep.

-------

"I can't handle this Hoseok!" you squealed as his hands sneaked up your shirt.

"Mmm Jagi don't joke" he said peppering your neck with kisses.

"There are two unknown men at home, I can't do this Hobi" you said as you got out of his grip.

"Since when did all that matter, you were okay to do that in publ-" you shut him up by covering his mouth to which he raised his eyebrows.

"Arasseo" he said and walked to the dining table. You served him his favourite curry and rice, he ate without saying a word.

You really wanted to say something but angry Hoseok was something you'd never want to deal with.

Besides it's not like you didn't want to spend time with him, you just felt creeped out by these huge masculine people, drugged, tied up and thrown into your guest room.

Never once you wondered how Hobi manages to knock them out and get them here, you knew where he could go with his anger even though he was not very masculine.

"Oppa" you finally said a word after three hours, he just gave you a noise of disapproval.

"Hoseok ah" you whined.

"This horse is currently unavailable for services" he said and you tugged on his arm. He pulled away.

"Sorry" you said and he turned to you.

"Jagiya don't say sorry, I just wanted to- you know... it's been a while I just miss you" He spoke up, making you pout.

"I miss you more than you miss me Hobi, work is shit and these guys you get, they are getting more and more why can't you just run the arts academy from behind the scenes and leave this?" you asked him.

"I am handling both" he said a bit too sternly for your liking, you just turned away a tried to sleep. You were thankful the light was off or he could've seen the disappointed look you had.

You woke up to sounds of a man speaking.

"Wake up let's go" the man voice said, you woke up and quietly woke Hoseok.