Sorry - J-HOPE

"Sorry Hobi but I can't dance" you said while he tried to pull you on the dance floor.

"Gahhhh Jagi you can, I know just let's dance the song is so good" he said and started moving his head.

"Baby no please and besides you were right the food is just too good" you said pointing out to all the food he'd ordered you, which was a lot. "They'll feel bad if I leave them alone" you said and made a cute face at him.

"Ah not that face again, fine fine" he said and raised his hands up, going towards the floor and throwing some of his random but mind boggling moves.

"Go Hobi! Love you!" you yelled to him and he blew a kiss at you as a casual face off started between him and another guy.

The song ended and he won. Obviously.

He came back and sat next to you. His cologne smelled even better because he was sweating and my he looked so bloody hot.

Skinny leather pants, combat boots and a plaid shirt that hung loosely over his shoulders. You couldn't ask god for more than J-Hope.

He wiped his forehead with some napkins and looked at you.

"You saw?" he asked and you nodded.

"It's not fair Hoseok" you said seriously and he was confused so he tilted his head to the side.

"What?" he asked and you covered your face.

"You're so hot Hobi" you almost whispered and he laughed.

"You made it seem like you were going to scold me oh my god" he said and continued eating.

You noticed everything about him, the way his eyes crinkled when he laughed, his hair swayed with every movement of his head, his adam's apple move when he gulped and how his lips twisted into a smirk everytime he made you cringe.

"Earth to (y/n)!" He said while waving a hand in front of your face.

"Ah sorry, zoned out" you said and he nodded not minding.

After you both were out the restaurant he pulled your wrist and backed you up against his car.

"Hos-" you were about to say but he pulled you in for a quick kiss.

He pulled away after a few seconds and pulled your cheek.

"Why would you do that?" you asked, mesmerised.

"I don't know I thought it would be new" he said and you widened your eyes.

"New? Hobi that was amazing" you said, running your fingers over your lips, hoping you'd taste him.

"I know a lot of new things" he said and opened the door for you.

"Thank you" you muttered and he got into the drivers seat and started to drive.

The entire drive you were flustered, he glanced at you now and then.

He parked the car and you started at your shared apartment and you got off, quickly rushing to the door.

It was really spacious, as you both had invested on it. With your parents approval of course.

"So let's go to sleep" He said and started to unbutton his shirt.

"A- arrasseo" you said and changed quickly to your night clothes and brushed your teeth.

"Jung Hoseok your perfection is driving me insane" you muttered to yourself before you got out of the bathroom.

He had heard you though, because he hadn't turned the air conditioning, it was silent. He smiled to himself.

"Why are you smiling?" you asked, hesitantly getting inside the covers with him.

"It's nothing" he said "I really wanted you to dance with me today, your dress was great for dance too" he continued.

"Hmm" you answered, you made a mind check to at least dance for him once.

He turned the other way and mumbled a mandatory "saranghae" and fell asleep.

You hugged him from the back and fell asleep. When you woke up he wasn't there.

"Ah hobi hobi I miss your face in the morning" you spoke aloud to yourself and got up.

You went to work as usual and came back. You had hours till he came back and went to sleep.

'I might as well learn to dance' you thought and started playing "sorry" by Justin Bieber.

You danced randomly at first enjoying the music system that Jhope had installed into the house.

But then you started catching on to few of the steps. You stopped after a few times, you were sweating and you needed water. You gulped some cold water and turned on the fan, laying on the couch.

Now you knew why Hobi loved to dance so much, it made you feel better and lighter about yourself. Now you had something extra to look forward to for a few days.

You ate some cereal for dinner knowing that Hobi would've had dinner with the guys and slept on the couch waiting for him.

You felt yourself being lifted and you woke up, startled.

"Ah you woke up mianhae" he said and smiled down at you, you didn't move.

"Oppa you're home" you said and he tucked you in bed, getting in right after you as he had changed already.

Days passed like this and you got perfect with all the steps.

You set up multicoloured lights and dim your room lights, you had called him early, he always obliged.

"Jagi?" he called out to you and you wore your crop top and black denim shorts.

He came into the room and he saw you.

"Are we going out?" he asked as you were all dressed.

"No I need to show you something okay don't embarrass me and don't laugh" you said and played the music.

"Why will I-" He was about to say and you started to move.

His jaw dropped as you twerked perfectly to each beat, even though you dance steps weren't as clean.

As the music stopped your loud breathing was heard and you could feel your body heat up.

He started clapping and he walked towards you.

"Oh my god so hot" He said and hugged you tightly.

"Your butt is genius" he said and spanked you lightly.

"I know I'm not as good as you thought-" you were going to say.

"Ah yeah you're so much better and yah don't interrupt me as I make love to you now" He said and kissed you hard. ‎