Scary house - JHOPE

"No no please no oh my god" Jhope screamed earning stares from the other visitors in the amusement park.

People snickered at him and his yelping so Suga would just glare at anyone who tried to judge. Who said Yoongi wasn't protective about the members?

You looked at Suga and gave him a thankful semi bow for which he smiled at you as response.

"We're used to it (y/n) ah" Jimin said noticing the small communication.

"Hobi relax" you said and the camera focuses on him.

"(y/n) ah let's not go pleaseu" he whined.

"Hobi it's not even real" you tried getting his arm off you because he was dragging you so much you'd hit the floor any second.

"Ok Jin is up first" manager sympathised for Jhope.

Then the people went in twos and threes Hobi yelling every time something moved.

"Hoseok it's just some random plastic stuff let's get this over with" you said and you noticed the bts staff was long gone inside.

"Yeah let's go" He said and your eyes went wide.

But you followed quietly as he boldly took your hand in his and dragged you inside the scary house.

To be honest you were having a crummy feeling inside your stomach at the spooky noises and weird smells.

"Hobi?" you questioned as he was nowhere around you.

You hugged yourself moving towards the red dim lighted room when someone pulled you back to the darker area with dark blue light. It was Hobi.

"Hobi you scared me!" you spoke giving his hand a tight squeeze precisely a hand hug.

"Wait you're not scared?" you asked, doubting if it was Hobi himself or a disguise.

"It depends, where's the camera?" he asked in a low voice.

You gasped at his response.

"You should be acting in k dramas" you said and took a breath, the music still spooking you out.

He laughed at your response and did a thriller step from Micheal Jackson's hit scary song.

"Yeah MJ!" He recognised the song which was creeping you out.

He was singing the song so fluently while you walked through the scary house, room by room.

Him teaching you a few steps to the song.

"Jagi come on" He said and you both danced and continued walking.

"It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark
Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes,
You're paralyzed"

He pauses to twirl you around the room and backing you up against a wall.

"Hoseok" you whispered softly as he leaned in to kiss you.

"That's like melody to my ears" he said and smashed his lips on to yours. You picked up your pace to match his and sucked on his bottom lip while running his hair by tugging on it .

You peeked at him in the dim red light and he looked sexy as hell in the white untucked shirt with ripped jeans. ‎

His hands slowly started moving around your waist, one thing would lead to another. Hoseok's hands stopped moving and you were confused why.

"Oi pabo get lost before I beat you" He pushed a ghost like kid and the kid sighed.

He pecked you on the lips once again hoping to continue eagerly when it started getting crowded.

"Ah daebak" he smiled to himself in defeat and extended his arm out to you, which you gladly took.

"No please jungkookie save me!" you heard Hobi fake cry.

"So much drama Hoseok" you sighed and got out he was already piggybacking with Jungkook.

"It wasn't scary Hyung" Jimin sweetly chirped as jhope cried more.

"Jimin shi I can't sleep tonight I'll stay awake I'm so scared" Jhope said and looked at you.

You raised your brows understanding and he winked at you knowingly. Smirking a little and then turning away to his horrified expression.

There is only one Hoseok in this world. Precious af. You were lucky he's yours to keep.