Marry me - JUNGKOOK

You were watching the music video 'dope' and admiring your maroon haired boyfriend's skills.

Since he was on shoot, he wouldn't know you were fangirling over all his YouTube videos.

You saw the 'Marry me' cover and your eyes watered up.

It had been four years since you two were dating. And he's been the perfect boyfriend and you wanted him pop the question, every time you saw the video.

"Nae come and meet me now!" your best friend yelled to your answering message.

Leaving a message, you picked it

"Hello" you spoke and she yelled into your ear.

"Get your non existent flat ass here ASAP. I gotta tell you soothing important." and you sighed, she knew it was a yes so she hung up.

"Jeez that girl" you face palmed and soon you were dressed in a red knee length frock and black heels. You let your hair down, it was wavy and black with golden highlights.

Since you and JHOPE were like best friends he convinced you to get streaks so your hair colour would match.

You heard the door of your apartment open, signalling the arrival of your man.

"(y/n)?" he said in a calm tone.

"Kookie! I'm going out with (y/bff/n) I'll be back soon okay?" you said as he looked at you with that poker face.

"What?" you asked as he didn't respond.

"You look gorgeous" he said, with no change in his tone.

You covered your face with your hands.

"You can't say it so casually" you said and he just shrugged.

You gave him a quick peck on his cheek and walked out with your car keys. You turned back to see him but he walking to his room.

He looked great with that white shirt and black denims, classic converse. What made him hotter was that he slung his beige leather jacket on his shoulder.

He stopped in his tracks and turned towards your way. Catching you off guard. He smirked.

You nodded and got out of JK dream world and got out of the house.

You swore you heard him chuckle as you closed the door.

You checked the time on your phone and saw the date. A familiar date maybe you're forgetting an old friends birthday.

You drove to the place your best friend asked you to come and stared at the big building.

"Why is she dining here?" you asked yourself as you walked into one of they boy's favourite restaurant.

You walked in and the sudden air conditioning made you shiver and get goosebumps.

"Yo (y/n)" you heard your favourite creep best friend speak.

"Yes tell me, you had to tell me a lot of things" you said, wanting to finish this and go home to Jungkook.

"Please sit down" she said and you drowned in the cushion of the overly familiar restaurant.

You heard a familiar tune being played on the piano.

"Marry me by Jason derulo" your best friend stated and you nodded.

"It's a great song" you said, realising that your best friend your stood up.

"Are you going?" you asked and she put her little finger up and you laughed.

Child.

She walked the other way tho. She didn't go to the washroom.

You sipped on the cranberry mock tail she got you and hummed the tune of the song.

Your heart stopped as you heard the voice you had been craving to hear.

"Jungkook" you whispered as he was the one playing the piano and singing.

You blinked several times, confirming if the man playing the piano and singing was your boyfriend.

He was wearing a black tux and you were confused to why he was here.

You walked towards him and he looked at you knowingly, finishing the song.

His voice was like magic.

"So then will you marry me?" he looked at you and got down on one knee.

It was too overwhelming and you felt like you couldn't breathe.

You didn't say anything but you nodded yes while tears flowed out of your eyes.

He took a ring out of his pocket and he looked at you.

"Is it good enough for my empress?" he asked smiling at you.

You pulled him up, and nodded yes.

"Jagi why are you crying?" he asked as he put the platinum ring with a huge solitaire diamond on it.

"Because this is too much you idiot, I love you so much" you snifled.

He pulled you closer by your waist and hugged you. Slowly one by one everyone started clapping.

"I knew she'd cry" your best friend said and you saw your parents and his parents.

You bowed to his parents after asking your mom how she knew.

"He told us about this an year ago but they got the world tour so...." she said and you covered your mouth in shock.

"Good choice" your dad said, patting your head.

You hugged your parents and they left after dinner.

You both didn't loose eye contact the entire night.

"So my love it's time to have fun now" He said as he opened the door for you after everyone left.

"You have one last job here" you said as he took your arm to leave.

"Bts boys are home, our parents are home, you have your car, fiancee...." he said and made a tick mark in the air.

"Check" he said as you blushed.

"Someone's excited" you stated whilst giggling.

"I've waited for this since I fell for you baby doll" he calmly said, smiling warmly at you.

"You forgot to break the piano" you said not able to hold your laughter.

He squinted his eyes at you and pulled you for a hug while laughing.

He kissed the side of your head. And needless to say everything was perfect thereafter.