Sleepless - SUGA

You woke up in cold sweats. The girl said that you were unaware of your surroundings.

"Do you know what's happening?" you heard her voice in your head. Her rotten face looking up at you with messy hair and blood oozing out of her half cut brain.

The image was playing your head as you kicked the blanket so hard it hurt your knee. You desperately reached for your phone.

Your hands automatically dialled a number on your keypad. Suga.

What if he was in a fight?

Maybe he was driving?

Why does he have such a life threatening job?

Your mind stopped questioning you as he picked the call.

"Uhm Yoon I know it's late I just wanted to-" he interrupted you.

"I'm in the middle of something right now princess, I'll call you back after this is done" He spoke in a huffed voice.

You shut your eyes as he hung up. You couldn't live like this. Yes you loved it when Yoongi was home but the nights when he wasn't you always had nightmares or the constant fear of having a nightmare.

Your cellphone started to buzz, the screen lit up with the caller id you wanted to see. Private number.

"Hello?"

"Yes baby, you were saying?"

"Yoon I got a nightmare and I can't sleep-" you tried to say but he interrupted again.

"I hung up because I had finish this guy who was unfaithful to the agency" he continued.

"It's alright I'm sorry for disturbing you when you're at work" you spoke.

"You are supposed to do that" He spoke, making you giggle.

"There it is! I'll be home by sunrise baby, until then can you do me a favour?" he asked.

"Anything, I'm up" you spoke to quickly making him chuckle on the other end, giving you butterflies in the process.

"Talk to me until I get back home" he said.

"That's going to cost you" you spoke and he laughed.

"I don't give a fuck as long I get to hear your voice" he said casually making your heart stop and stomach flip at the same time.

"Ok I will accompany you on your drive back home by voice" you said and you heard him sigh on the other end.

"Yoon?" ‎

"Hm?"

"I love you" you said and he took a breath.

"Don't do this to me, it's have three more hours to reach home" he said making you smile because he didn't say it back.

"What did you do all day? Sundays without me and my swag would've been boring huh?" he asked, as you lie down on the bed again.

"Ah yes definitely, I missed you annoying grandpa" you said and he laughed.

"Okay so I watched Netflix and completed some of this paperwork so I could spend time with you and then I spoke to your boyfriend for a while..."

"Jimin spoke to you?" he asked making you giggle.

"So you do admit that he's your one and only?" you asked and you heard a "tch"

"I called him so he had to pick" you said and he hummed.

"Did you eat well?" he asked.

"Yeah"

"What did you eat?" he asked.

Okay this is weird Yoongi never talks this much ever.

"Why are you asking me so many questions today Yoon?"

"I'm your oppa I have the right" he answered.

Soon after few more questions you fell asleep, making Suga smile at the sound of your calm breathing. He hung up after he was sure you were asleep and drive faster.

"Finally got her to sleep, I've got to fix this nightmare thing too" he made a mind check.

He bought loads of boxes of lavender bathing gel and chamomile tea. He placed them in the kitchen and saw you sleeping.

You woke up to see Yoongi beside you, you instantly snuggled up to him and he opened his eyes.

"Jagi go back to sleep" He said while harshly patting your head to sleep.

"No I'm up, wow you got me something" you saw the lavender oil.

"There's even tea but just come back soon so we can go back to sleep" He said and dug his face back into the pillow.

You drank some of the tea and used the lavender oil in the bathtub. You got out in the fluffy blue bathrobe and Yoongi looked at you.

"Wow baby this is so nice, I feel so relaxed" you spoke and went to the other room to change while Yoongi seeing you right out of a bath had become restless.

You jumped back into bed in your sleeping shorts and a large tshirt. Cuddling him ASAP.

"That was for when I'm not around now how am I going to deal with my needs?" he asked and you were half asleep.

"At least it works, I'll see her when she wakes up" He said and gave your sleeping form a kiss while hugging you a falling asleep himself. ‎