Just Friends - JIN

You were finally dressed up and you admired yourself in the mirror. Today was going to be so much fun.

"I'm here (y/n)! Open the door" Jin yelled from outside your house, you peeped from the window. God damn he looked sexy as hell. 

"Arasseo" you said and went downstairs, trotting on your 7 inch heels. Grabbing your keys and purse on the way.

"Wow" he breathed as he saw you his eyes were wide. You were too busy lost in his handsome looks. 

He was wearing a grey linen shirt with his sleeves rolled up and ripped blue skinny jeans.

"You're not too bad yourself" you joked and he bowed before giving you a deadly smirk. 

"Shall we?" he asked and offered his arm for you to take. 

"Hell yes we shall" you answered and he laughed a little. 

He opened the door of his car and you got in after bowing a little, he got into his seat and you checked him out. 

"Where are we going?" you asked as he started to drive, he looked at you and smiled. 

"Just wait" he said and parked in front of what looked like a club. Your dress was perfect for this place. 

You both walked next to each other, a weird tension in between.

Of all three years of your friendship with Jin, you secretly loved him. He didn't touch you in the dance floor and when he was about to he realised and raised his hands up. You gave him a smile, hoping he'd actually make a move on you someday.

"(y/n) aaaahhhh!" you heard Jhope yell from the middle of the dance floor. 

"Hobi! How are you?" you asked as he pulled you to the dance floor. 

"I'm awesome" he said and did the Jhorse step. You laughed as he forced you to do it and yell. 

"Jhope ttumunne jhope ttummune jhope ttumunne" you both sang together and laughed. Your eyes ran over the club, looking for your crush/best friend. 

You excuse yourself from Hobi and walked around looking for Jin. Your eyes quickly scanned every area you passed and you spotted him. 

Well him and a girl, she was touching his hair and he was smiling, the sight was enough to make you rush to the bartender. 

"3 rows of shots" you said, after you were almost done with your shots a hand squeezed your shoulder. 

You looked up to see Jin with a very odd expression. 

"(y/n) why are you drinking so much?" he asked. You didn't answer him and you finished your shots, the bartender looked at you with admiration.

You gave him a nod and walked away from Jin, he was following you. 

"What's wrong (y/n)?" he asked as you were at a somewhat quieter place in the club. 

"Really? I just want to go home Jin, why did you get me here anyways?" you asked.

"For you to dance with Jhope" he answered sarcastically. 

"Seriously? Jin hi hello I'm here with you and you disappeared to chill with miss wanna be sexy!" you answered, the alcohol acting like a truth serum. 

"She was an old friend" He answered and you gave him a sarcastic chuckle as a reply. 

He got up and dragged you out of the club. 

"Okay listen up" He was going to be his annoying self now lecturing you. 

"No Jin you listen up!" you yelled as you poked his chest with your index finger. 

He crossed his arms, waiting for you to speak. 

"I was so fucking jealous when that girl touched you I was so fucking happy when that girl from college rejected you I was so fucking sad when you left for your bts tour and I was so fucking happy when you came back, Jin you masterpiece created by god I fell for you when we became best friends, damn it I fucking love you and when the fuck did you get that jacket on you look so sex-" you were interrupted by Jin pinning you to the door of his car. 

"I never liked that girl in college, I just wanted you to react, (y/n) I love you" He said, inches away from your face. 

He had trapped your hands by holding down your wrists and you finally did what you wanted to. 

You kissed him with force, your heels were finally useful for something. His hand went up to your waist the other intertwined with yours as your hands made their way through his silky hair. 

Your tongues fought each other, the alcohol making it harder for you to concentrate. You pulled back for air and your head throbbed, you ignored it. 

"Finally" you whispered and he run his hands through his hair. 

"I just hope you remember this in the morning" He said as he came closer to you, holding you tight. 

You were leaning your back on the car, hugging him and breathing his scent you slightly grinded against him. His hands squeezed your waist in surprise. 

"Yeah I think we need to go home now" He said pointing at the tent forming in his pants.

"I agree, I'm freezing anyways" you said and he took off his jacket, putting it over your shoulders. You gave him a peck on his perfect lips. Hugging his jacket closer to you, enjoying the warmth and the his cologne being a delightful bonus.  

"Thanks baby" you slurred and he got in the drivers seat after stuffing you in the car. 

"Ah I'm getting impatient" he spoke and you hummed. 

He finally pulled over and saw that you had fallen asleep. He lifted you up bridal style and looked for your keys in your purse with one hand, he opened the door and then closed it after he got in. ‎

"You're so pretty when you sleep" he spoke to himself and gently put you on the bed, taking off your heels. He sighed and then kicked his shoes off then pulled the blanket over you both. 

Jin was surprised when you snuggled up to him but he held you closer, falling asleep soon enough. 

You opened your eyes because your head was killing you. You sat up and saw that Jin was sleeping next to you. 

"Ah you woke up, how are you feeling?" he asked. 

You wanted to scare him a little. 

"Why are you here?" you asked and he widened his eyes so much you thought they'd pop out. 

"Oppa oppa oppa I remember everything don't worry" you said laughing and hovering him, giving him a sloppy kiss on his lips.

"I'm glad so as you're awake now we can continue where we left off" he said and you nodded while he took over. ‎