Good morning - JIMIN

You woke up to very small snores and you put a pillow over the person next to you. Kicking the blanket off your body because of the heat and trying to get a proper position to go to sleep again.

Your eyes suddenly popped open realising that someone was next to you. And that someone was your beloved boyfriend Jimin. You smiled to yourself, the shooting of their new music video was finally over huh.

He was sleeping peacefully his hair sprawled over the pillow, his forehead and cheeks glistening with moisture and his lips slightly parted.

It had been ages since he was home when you were there, how much you had missed him. You got up and went to the washroom, after washing your face and brushing your teeth you climb on top of him.

You hover him and pepper his face with kisses and he slowly opens one eye and then the other, smiling at you.

"Jagi" he stated and you smiled down at him, finally you put all your body weight on him, sleeping on his chest.

His hands grabbed your butt and tapped it with his fingers.

"Ahaaaa I missed this, have you lost weight baby?" he asked and moved his hands to your waist.

"I don't think so" you answered and lifted your head to see him grinning.

You pecked his lips and he flipped you over as if you weighed nothing and kissed you again.

The kiss soon turned into a make out session and he explored your mouth as if he was Dora the Explorer.

You grip his shirt and pull him closer, deeping the kiss as if that was possible. You missed his lips so much, his taste, his voice, everything.

He pulled apart for air and you both shared a short smile.

"We're not done (y/n)" he states as he moved lower.

His hands feeling all the skin that was exposed and your stomach was tingling in excitement.

You covered your face in embarrassment as he tauntingly took your shorts off.

"Bon apetit Jimin" he said to himself as he threw your underwear across the room.

You clenched your hands around your sheets and Holy shit you missed Jimin.

And then you were confused to what he was doing as he took his joggers off.

He laughed at your confused face as he got back in the same position as before.

"Missed me?" he asked before getting to work.

You let out a sigh and answered "so much", he sucked on your clit and curled his fingers before thrusting them inside you.

Your hips jerked forward in reaction to the ecstasy.

He was already holding you in place, knowing how your body would react to everything he did.

You clenched his hair as he started thrusting his tongue and his fingers in side you and you were going crazy at his actions.

"Jimin ugh" you yelled with your eyes shut and you came.

You opened your eyes to see his lips glistening with silvery liquid and his eyes had a glint in them, his diamond stud shining as you noticed him licking his lips seductively.

He didn't move or come back to cuddle you.

"Jimin?" you asked staring at his beautiful face which was still.

"I'm not done" He said, looking down at his boxers. You nervously giggled and braced yourself.

"Jagi?" he called out and you looked at him.

"Hmm?"

"Good morning" He said with a smirk that sent you to heaven. ‎