Mafia! RM

Don

"I can't" you said as he held on to your waist forcing you to shoot some asshole who'd caused him trouble. 

The man was tied to a chair, his mouth stuffed with a some kind of cloth. His head had an apple on it. 

Namjoon had told you he'd teach you how to shoot so you thought this would be fun. He convinced you to shoot the apple by his guidance but now...

"Trust me on this, the rush you'll get by killing someone" he whispered in your ear as his breath tickled your ear, giving you chills. 

"Namjoon don't force me into this" you said and made up courage to push him away and give his gun to him. 

"But babe" he said but you already walked off, he just shrugged and shot the guy then following you.

"Don't be all cocky now" He said and you sat in the jeep with him. 

"To the monster villa" he told the driver and he started the car, namjoon's hand sliding up and down your thigh. 

You pinched his arm making him flinch. 

"Why can't we just go to my house?" you asked him as he closed the little window so the driver couldn't hear. 

"It's not exactly safe" he said and put his arm on the seat blocking you and then he dove into your hair, nipping with his teeth on your neck. 

"I'm sick of this Namjoonie" you said while pushing him. 

"Sick of what exactly?" he asked his eyes boring into yours. 

"This" you signalled him about you two and he sighed. 

"Whatever" he said.  

After you two had reached. He pointed to your room in the house and went to stay in his. You knew he was pissed but you couldn't do anything about it. 

-------

"Yeah thank you" you said to the driver who'd dropped you to the club. 

He only bowed to you since he wasn't allowed to speak to anyone. 

Your eyes scanned for namjoon in the bar when you saw him with his ancient whiskey and a woman. 

You knew her, she was one of the trap women namjoon used against the opposing parties. 

He was laughing until his eyes met yours. Your eyes were teary eyed. 

You went back home, taking a cab. 

You threw your clothes and washed off your makeup, you wore PJ's and fell asleep. 

In the middle of the night you heard your door open, you were really sleepy and you knew it was him so you continued sleeping. 

He threw his shoes and coat in the corner of your room, he snuggled into the blanket with you and hugged you. 

You didn't want anything else right now so you convinced yourself to fall asleep. 

-------

This kept repeating, everyday. He'd go with a new girl to the club, you'd even smell flowery perfume on him when he slept next to you. 

You were done with him. Just because he was some underworld Don king he couldn't treat you like shit. 

So the same shit happened, 4am in the night he came back sleepily. You were drinking the whiskey he'd kept for when he was really stressed. 

"What the fuck? Jagi that's like 10 year old whiskey" he said, taking away the glass from you. 

"You're drinking it neat!" He said and you just stared at him.